Draco POV
It was already 2 month after the Weasel thing. My group were about to leave the Great Hall but then Dumbledore make an announcement.

"Everyone go but except for the eighth year has to stay." Everyone then left and then there were only the eighth year left. "You guys would be wondering why you were here. I had prepare a winter ball for you guys next week. Everyone would have a week off school work for hogsmead trip. Everyone need to have a partner to go with and there would be a guest for the ball. The ball would be in the great hall at 7:00 pm next Saturday." Dumbledore voice boomed across the hall.

After about a minute of silence everyone was rushing out of the great hall. Now all I need to do is asking her out.

Ron POV
( this POV start at when Ron has forced Mia to kiss him )

That ferret took her from me again. Now I was just glaring at Malfoy hugging then carried Mia while growled. After a while of growling, I just stand up and went back to the Gryffindor common room.

When I was there, it's only Lav Lav left sitting there waiting.

"Why are you come back so late Won Won?" Lavender whined. I didn't care about her now, I just want my Hermione back. Then I smashed my lips on to Lav and then the kiss got heated so we started to making out in the common room.

We were done about at 3:00 am so we put our clothes back on and then got back to each other dorm.

I couldn't sleep all night because all I'm thinking right now is how to have my mione back. It's as 7:00 am but I still couldn't sleep so I got up and went to the great hall early. I was munching my foods when Mia walk in to the great hall and went straight to sit in between of Zabini and Malfoy. I was glaring at her when she's turn to Ginny and Harry to wave. Her gaze came to me next and she just shrug and start eating.

I gaze was suddenly turning back to the Gryffindor table but it wasn't to me but it was to Mclaggen. He winked at her but she just make a disgusted face. Malfoy seem jealous so she was holding his hand, suddenly they jumped apart blushing crimson red. Next, he saw me glaring so Malfoy draping his arm around her and she doesn't even feel disgusted.

(Two month after)

It was after two months after the school start and I was about to leave when Dumbledore make an announcement that there would be a winter ball and they need to attend with a partner. I will make it up with her by asking her out. She would immediately accept me. Lav can go with someone else if Mione accept me. And if don't then I would go with her.

You guys would be wondering why did I cheated on Hermione when I still love her. Well, I cheated on her because she was boring. She don't want to have any sexual or she doesn't even dress up like now for me. I choose Lavender because she's the only one who was madly in love with me in this school.

Sorry for not posting lately. 570 words.