Platonic!EgoBang; [ Nightmares and Comfort ]

a/n. hello and welcome readers, id just like to say that you are about to read nsfw and sad, depressing things. i hope you do make it out alive, and that i dont suddenly stop 'д' ; anyways, enjoy this platonic one to start off!

Synopsis: Dan decides to crash at Arin's house while Suzy's away, leaving Arin to think of very nice ways to prank his best friend. However, these scary games as pranks send Dan into a nightmarish phase, leading to the middle-of-the-night yells.
--

"Turn it off Arin!" Daniel yelled, curling into a ball and hugging his knees. Arin, on the other hand, was laughing hysterically at the scared Jew. "C'mon, Dan, just another game!" He pleaded, receiving a slap to the arm. "No! I'm going the fuck to bed, you asshole!" Dan stood up, scurrying off to Arin's room where he took off his shirt and slid into bed. Daniel slowly drifted into sleep, a peaceful, quiet snore escaping his closed mouth.

Arin looked up at the clock. 12:30 A.M., he sighed and turned off his laptop. Dragging his feet, he rubbed his eyes and went to his room to see Dan balled up under the sheets. "God damnit Dan.." He sighed, grabbing his pajama pants and going to the bathroom. Closing the door ever-so-quietly, he took off his jeans and slipped into the pajama pants. Arin stared at himself in the mirror, rubbing his face and scruffly beard. A simple yawn escaped his lips, but was soon cut off by Dan's frantic yelling. "ARIN!" Dan yelled, making Arin sluggishly rush to him. He was crying a tad bit, and he buried his face inside the sheets. "Daaaan.." Arin groaned, walking over and sitting by him, rubbing the other's back. "Arin! Y-You're stupid fucking games g-gave me nightmares!" He slapped Arin, who gave a hiss but soon wrapped his arms around Dan. "I'm sorry, if you want I could stay here.." Dan laughed, hugging Arin and balling the shirt fabric in his fists. "I'm not a kid Arin..but c-can you?" He pulled Arin down and pressed himself up against the other, cuddling him and closing his eyes. Arin nodded, kissing his forehead and holding him close. "Goodnight Dan, you big grump" He joked, running his fingers up the back of his fro.

"Goodnight asshole" Dan hissed, and they both slept peacefully, even if Dan did get nightmares.