i dont understand math, but i understand you.

"I-I don't understand math!" He said, pushing his hands against the teacher's chest.

"Yeah, but I understand you.." The teacher took those hands in his and leaned forward.
(rubberdoop anyone? :3c)
//
"You have to be tutored by the teacher? You're that stupid?" His friend, Arin, snorted, receiving a playful punch on the arm.

"Maybe? I don't know." He shrugged, biting on the end of his pencil. "But all I know is that the teacher has a history..."

"What?" Arin tilted his head and raised a brow, a small smirk forming across his face. Arin stared at his friend, raising his eyebrows and poking his side.

"Okay! Okay, well, Daniel-" Arin cut him off with a sigh and a shake of his head. "...Daniel told me Mr. Donovan has had sex with...students, I guess?"

Arin sat frozen, and his eyes widened and gulped the fear in his throat. He wanted to tell Barry that the teacher was right behind him, but the hand placed on Barry's shoulder was good enough.

"I'm not going to turn around because I'm embarrassed." Barry looked at Arin and smiled nervously, the hand squeezing his shoulder tightly. It suddenly left a couple pats and walked toward the desk by Barry's cursed seat. Turning forward, he couldn't help but to look over to see the teacher in a business-like suit, as if this was law school. What Barry wondered was that why he decided to major in calculus, let alone just math in general. Maybe it was because his friends were in it. Or maybe he just needed to be better in life. It was a mystery to him and to others.

The class was over fast, and Mr. Donovan took a hold on Barry's wrist. Thoughts raced through this sudden touch, and he stopped trying to walk out. He placed his books on his seat and sighed, closing the door as ordered. He saw the teacher sitting on the front edge of the desk, the shoes gently tapping against it. He stood in front of his teacher, a good space between them.

"Who told you that lie?" Mr. Donovan's voice was sharp and straight to the point, not at all suited by his charming eyes. It was no help that the teacher was wearing a suit and tie, looking all spiffy, when it seemed like a brutal call of being very sexy-to Barry at the very slightest.

"My friend Daniel, sir..." A small chuckle was the response he got, before more words were dropped onto the floor. "Sir?"

"Uh, yeah, that's kinda the proper thing to do..sir.."

The teacher slid off the desk and stepped closer to Barry, lifting his head up with his finger and smiling. "Just call me Ross. Is that okay?" The finger left the chin to slide along his cheek, to cup it in one hand and run his thumb along the cheekbone.

"Uhm, sure, sir-Ross-I mean-ugh..." Barry sighed, heat arising to his cheeks as he averted his eyes from looking at the teacher. Stiff tension was between the two, causing the silence to be the only comfort for Barry.

"You're so cute it hurts. Oh and you're not actually failing my class, just wanted to get to know you more really.." Ross leaned against the desk and smirked at the student who was now pacing back and forth.

"Okay good you had me worried there I thought I was failing and that id have to actually be tutored by you and and I mean it's not a bad thing it would just be weird and awkward because you're like what 36? you don't look like it but you seem like it and I mean I'm like 22 so please like no that'd be so weird and age gap and ?? wow I'm really out of breath-" Barry took a deep breath after rambling and exhaled deeply, before being greeted with Ross's face right in his.

"I'm 25, first of all, and second, just shut up already." Ross took Barry's face and kissed him, both hearts pounding in tempo and lips moving together. Barry pulled away and put his hands against Ross's chest. "I don't understand math, though, how could I be passing?"

"But I understand you, Barry.." Ross leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on his nose. "And I could be giving you A's just to get out of this hell. I don't get math either."

"You're stupid for a teacher."