i have no idea what im doing

Shy. That's how he always was. Shy and afraid of the people around him-so he decided to work at a bar. Worst decision he's made in his life. He works from the time the sun sets-for him,5:30-to around 3 in the morning. What a stupid job to take when he can't stare at someone's shirt just to ask what they want as a drink. So, when he sees a man who he recalls to be Daniel Avidan-yes, the Leigh "Daniel" Avidan-walk into the bar, he freezes up and talks to his friend whom he met from working. He thought he'd never find him in California, in general anywhere. When he tries to ask him what he'd like, fans from the bar swooped in and were pretty chill.

"Ross, what do I do? He's here and I love his music but...I can NOT just go up to him and ask him. Besides, his fans are swooning over him. I don't know what to do."

"Just..do what you did with me. Make a joke or something. You're a big bear, Barry. A big, shy, gentle bear that's too shy for Daniel." Ross spat.
//
mmmmm razzabang??? razzabang.
suggested by a lovely fan (they know who they are!) also sorry for the slow updates-school is a pain and I've been very distracted. also im changing the rules-ill do a ship each day, and the one who got the most votes-in this case, was repeated more than once-will be the week one. and it'll be before Christmas. and it'll be themed Christmas. wink wink. anyways enjoy this mini little razzabang thing!!
also sorry for the really long a.n you could skip this if you really want it's just an update lmao oops
ALSO this is before ninja sex party so it's little baby Daniel's voice ok?

NEW BOOK POSTED: midnight kids
//
He tensed up as he began to clean the glasses to distract himself from Ross who was gulping the beer and joking about stupid moments Barry had. "Can you please stop, Ross? I mean I know you're my friend but it's kind of annoying. Besides, I know I spilled the beer onto your crotch...and then you tried getting in my pants." His eyes glared at Ross who bit his tongue and looked away.

"You really opened up to me, I thought you were the shy little boy." Ross spoke softly, due to the music being played at a low volume because of the early opening. Barry assumed people didn't really realize the times of opening, but he really didn't care. He just wanted to get out of this job once he had enough money. It didn't help that Ross tried to help too-by paying a little over 10 dollars if the cost was 5. He was a generous man, but Barry declined the money. It was for him to earn and for Ross to keep.

The doors began to turn into revolving doors when people started coming in. He saw a high school friend Arin with his girlfriend, and Ross's girlfriend wasn't even hiding anymore. Holly sat right next to him and was talking to him about marriage. Of course, because Barry was an eavesdropper, it didn't seem Ross was all that fond of the idea. One of the perks of him being shy? He can snoop on anyone's conversation.

His night was pretty okay. He was doing fine, actually speaking and asking what people needed-the usual. Until he saw a tall, curly-haired man walk in and make Barry want to just drop everything and ask him to sing instead of this stupid rock-punk band.

He ran over to where Ross was sitting and was wide-eyed, worried and star struck. "Hey buddy...I think Daniel is here.."

"Daniel? As in Daniel Avidan? The famous Daniel Avidan?" Ross teased, drinking the second beer and making Holly leave with a smile.

"That'd be me." Daniel's voice rang in Barry's ears, making him freeze up. He couldn't look at him-yet his eyes wanted him to. He bounced back and forth from Ross to him, and it seemed like his eyes were moving with the beating of his heart. Back and forth and back like a metronome.

"Uh..hey..w-what..can I get..for you?" His voice cracked at the end, and he was staring at the wood-stained counter that had his hands placed on top. Daniel 'accidently' placed his hands on top of Barry's, making him freeze up and look at him with scared eyes.

"I'd like a-" He was cut off by some girls walking up to him and were relaxed at the sight of him. He was famous for his songs, and Barry was one of those listeners. He was glad, too-it gave him a chance to talk to Ross and spout out all of his feelings.

"Ross, what do I do? I have no idea what I'm doing.."

"Make a joke about his name or something. Spill beer on his dick. I don't care. Just be Barry, okay?"

He nodded and went back to Daniel who was staring at Barry with actual heart eyes. "Before I was cut off by lovely fans, I'd like a...Barry."

"How..? How do you know..?" He sputtered, shaking and still staring back into his eyes.

"I couldn't help but to overhear the beautiful name.." Daniel smirked, leaning inward to rest his elbows onto the bar. "But really, I'd like anything. Preferably non-alcoholic," he looked away, and then looked back again to find Barry giving him soda water. "unless you want to get me drunk." He laughed, and to Barry the laugh was like heaven. Daniel was a bliss to be heard-even his normal voice was like hearing angels sing some choir music. He froze up again and saw the opposing man get up and move. He took a breather and looked at the clock, anxious to just talk to Daniel, kind of like what he did to Ross-make fun of his name or make a stupid pun funny enough to laugh at.

He hopped over the counter when the clock said it was quarter to 1. He saw no one else enter and he noticed Daniel didn't seem all that tired. Ross had left an hour ago to return home half drunk half sober. Keeping his cool, thanks to Ross's sarcastic advice, he walked over to where Daniel sat and just wanted the words to stop pouring out, but it didn't stop and it felt like a fountain of words were falling onto the floor.

"Can I sit here, if no one is..?"

Barry immediately regretted the decision he had made and said a small 'sorry' under his breath before being grabbed by Daniel and feeling how delicate his touch was. "You can, besides, I need someone to talk to anyways. That Ross guy bailed on me."

"You talked to Ross?" Barry took a seat across from Daniel and had his dishrag thrown over onto his shoulders. "I mean, I'm friends with Ross but I thought he left to go back with Holly.."

Daniel laughed and didn't answer-well, the laugh was the only response he got. He felt awkward now, and it didn't seem like Daniel was a singer at all anymore. It seemed like he was just a normal person. When he blinked, he felt a soft pressure against his lips. Opening his eyes, he saw the taller man kiss him and feel him trace the folds in Barry's jeans with his delicate fingers. He reluctantly pulled back from Daniel, making said man look confused. He felt himself pull the man's face forward and kiss him back, a little bit rougher than he intended.

When they pulled away, it was like someone had just taken away his whole life. He now trusted this singer more than anyone he's ever met or grown up with. Hell, he couldn't trust his parents anymore. Daniel took his hand and held it tightly, smiling and pressing his forehead against Barry's. "I love you."

"Are you sure you're not drunk?" He laughed, making Daniel laugh with him. He leaned against Daniel's chest and listened to the heartbeat, nuzzling into it and humming along to one of Daniel's songs.

"I'm positive."