Sexraptor: Thunderstorms

an// suggested by HeroOfTheGoddess
-nik
••••••••••••

"God damnit Arin!" Dan shouted, the rain seeming like it silenced itself so the whole building heard him. "You always take my things!" Arin was snickering in a closet, holding Dan's shirt-well, wearing it. He opened and slammed doors, shirtless and water sliding down his back from his hair. Arin could hear his footsteps beating closer, and closer, and the doors swung open as the whole power cut.

Arin screamed; he was absolutely petrified of thunderstorms that cut off power. Arin usually uses power for everything: charging his phone, watching TV and playing games, and just to see things in the dark. Dan covered his ears and grabbed Arin's body. He held him close, resting his chin on Arin's head. "I got you man.." He whispered softly, and Arin tightened his arms around the other quickly. "Dan..I'm scared.." He wanted to grab something, anything, but his nails gently scraped the back of Dan.

"Arin, it's okay, it's okay.." A flash of lightening rushed itself into the menms bedroom and a loud thunder boom made Arin jump in his grip and scratch the back of Dan. A soft hiss of pain was heard, and Arin soon backed away. "S-sorry, I-I should go to bed.." His voice cracked and grew soft under the sound of the boom and flashes of lightening and thunder. "Buddy..? You need me to sleep with you tonight?" Dan asked, walking over to him and ruffling his hair softly. "Dan, I'm not eigh-" He was cut off by his scream and tight attachment to Dan. "..Okay maybe.." He was embarrassed that he was acting so wimpish, and it actually made him feel less dominant, the man wearing the pants in the relationship.

Daniel went to the bathroom with a flashlight and walked back out with pajama pants on as Arin was shaking under the bed sheets. "Arin, get out of there" Dan chuckled and pulled the sheets from over him and crawled in, snuggling up close to him. He held him by the waist, pressing his chest up against Arin's back and resting his head on the other's shoulder. Arin was facing away from Dan, but yet, he felt safer around him. Hours passed and Daniel was asleep as Arin grew tired, and the booms and flashes didn't get to him. And his eyes closed to the soft sound of the rain patting against the window.

an//
not my best works + this is late. im sorry!