Chapter 170

Instagram

@alexanderskarsgard: Winning an Emmy is pretty awesome

@alexanderskarsgard: Winning an Emmy is pretty awesome... But winning an Emmy with my best friend is what makes the experience that much better. @brooklyngrace
1.2Mil Likes  2.1k Comments

@sonofctas: THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE😤

@hammms: she is stunning

@luerw: she definitely deserved that Emmy

@brooklyngrace: 💗💗💗

@richmanner: well shit that's cute

@oliviawest: The both of you are beautiful

@aurorevans: Cute😍❣️

@hannahbarkley: good I love y'all

|
|

Instagram

@brooklyngrace: It's an honour to have had the opportunity to put some of my real life experiences into Hope's journey

Hope and I are different—but we both suffer from PTSD, we both struggle with our trauma, we are both survivors of the cruel acts of others. I am very fortunate to have such a great support system by my side through my healing journey, but it pains me knowing that so many people out there don't have the right resources.
If you're a survivor like Hope and I, go to www.BMWG.org/survivor if you are in need of assistance with your healing. The site provides completely free and confidential services to survivors of traumatic events, domestic violence, sexual abuse, human trafficking, psychological or emotional abuse, neglect and acts of omission, and/or hate crimes. There you can get into contact with a professional who helps survivors like yourself work through your trauma.
Caseworkers will help you not only get through your situation mentally and emotionally but they will also get you into contact with trusted law enforcement officers who have been vetted by me.
If needed, your therapist or caseworker will provide you with a card that will allow for a hotel room and services if your situation requires you to get away from someone at home.
Every single service on this website is completely free for you to use. All the therapists, caseworkers, lawyers, and law enforcement agents are paid by me for any service they may provide you. If you move to a hotel, you will be provided laundry service, free dining for all three meals of the day, and anything else you may need. Don't worry about the cost—I couldn't care less. What I do care about is your safety and well-being.
Every person that works for this site has been cleared by me personally, they are professionals who take your healing seriously. Even though I may not be there physically to help, I am there for you in every other way. I support you. I know healing from a traumatic event can really suck and be a bit of a bumpy road, I just want to help your healing go smoother. Please don't hesitate to use the website: www.BMWG.org/survivor no matter how small you think your issue is, or how much damage is done—reach out (if not on the website, talk to a person you trust), get the help you deserve!
For everyone else: It takes courage for a survivor to share their story with anyone. Never underestimate your power to affect the course of a survivor's healing journey. You don't have to be an expert—just be yourself. If someone shares their experience with you, you are probably a person they look to for support, guidance or comfort. Listen. Don't try to talk over them, don't try to justify what happened, don't ask questions; just sit there, listen, and make sure they know that you believe them, support them, and that they aren't alone. The healing journey is really scary, help make it a bit easier. If someone you love reaches out for help, if you are emotionally available to, please help, you can even point them into the direction of the website.
With all my love and support, Xx B💗
15.2Mil Likes 13k Comments