Chapter 109

Instagram

@chrisevans: She never lets me take a good picture @brooklyngrace 1

1.9Mil Likes  2.9k Comments

@jimithont: I love her also thicc

@brooklyngrace: Shut up

@ashleylucan: I heart Brislyn

@martinnaugus: Brislyn now and forever

@itallicthat: MY HEART IS BURSTING

@lillianolivia: where are y'all

|
|

Update News

We here finally found a time to sit down with Brooklyn Grace to talk about the music festivals she put together!

Update News: What inspired you to create these events, having the admission be a donation going to different charities?
Brooklyn Grace: Well right now, I think that this world could use some more hope for the future. There's too much hate out there, and greed, and coldness.
UN: But you have already given so much, you have donated over hundreds of millions of dollars, your time, blood, resources.
BG: I grew up living in a three story mansion with very frequent trips to Buckingham Palace. I have lived a very privileged life, I always had everything I wanted. My grandmum always told me, 'whenever you feel like criticizing anyone, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.' I grew up in wealth, I have never known anything different. But I have grown up seeing people be hurt by things they can't help. And that resonated within me, it changed me, it made me want to help those people that have had society's back turned against them. I'm not doing what I do out of any kind of guilt. I do it because I can afford to do it, and I believe in it. But I also don't believe that philanthropy is just about money. It's about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help. Charity is just writing checks and not being engaged. Philanthropy, to me, is being engaged, not only with your resources but getting people and yourself really involved and doing things that haven't been done before. This world will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. Everyone just needed that little push.
UN: After hearing that, I feel like I'm talking to the greatest person alive! How do you hope that this will inspire others to act?
BG: I can only hope it inspires them to help those around them that aren't as fortunate as themselves! Like Mother Teresa said, 'I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.' I just hope that maybe my act can show others that when they come together, they can make a big difference in this world!
UN: Thank you for all the work and good you have done!