Chapter 69

Update News

A couple days ago, Brooklyn Grace released a short statement about the accident she went through that almost took her from us! She talks about the accident itself, and reveals never before seen pictures of her and her scars, along with how she deals with the scars. Let's just say, Brooklyn Grace is one of the most inspiring people people on this planet and is doing great things for America!

|
|

Twitter

@jeffjohnson: Brooklyn Grace isn't an American, so why is she seen as an American actress? This country shouldn't be known for her! She's just an actor, pretending to be a princess of England, and paying the Academy to give her 8 Oscars... She doesn't do anything good
89k Retweets  290k Favorites

@lillyranch: excuse me?

@ruthantick: too far dude

|
|

Update News

Uh oh! President Jeff Johnson is in trouble with the rest of the world! Johnson tweeted "Brooklyn Grace isn't an American, so why is she seen as an American actress? This country shouldn't be known for her! She's just an actor, pretending to be a princess of England, and paying the Academy to give her 8 Oscars... She doesn't do anything good", after we said something about her blog post! This caused an uproar from everyone, including both Johnson-supporters and anti-Johnson people! Johnson has gotten a lot of backlash from so many people proving Grace is an incredible actress and hating on Johnson for "being an idiot". Probably because he claims she is pretending to be a princess but she is a confirmed member of the Royal Family of England and has been seen with her family. What do you think about Johnson hating Grace?

|
|

Instagram

@markruffalo: THE most talented individual, the most high-class woman, and amazing human alive

@markruffalo: THE most talented individual, the most high-class woman, and amazing human alive. @brooklyngrace
1.8Mil Likes  2.1k Comments

@lionroars: WE STAN

@clapwiggle: we will protect the world's treasure!

@robertdowneyjr: Agreed!

|
|

Instagram