Chapter 5

Draco gave the book to Ivy, who was almost melting like a ice cub in the sun. His hand touched me. His hand touched me. Ivy kept on thinking.

   Author's note: Hello... viewers. I'm going to tell you some news you probably don't know... I'm actually only 13. 

   "Are you going to put that book in the bag or not?" Draco smiled. "Oh, uh, yeah." Ivy quickly said, heading down the hall to class.

   Class was boring, and Ivy fell asleep during Herbology, and Luna woke her up. "Ugh..." Ivy said sheepishly.

   "Class is ending, let's go to sleep!" Cho told Ivy. "Can't sleep really well, I..." Ivy wandered up the astromy tower, leaving Cho staring.

   Cho understands, Ivy told herself, She understands I need some time off. Ivy paced around the tower, resting her mind.

   "Astromy tower, eh? It's out of bounds." Came a cold voice. Ivy jumped, turned around, and let out a sign of relief. It was Draco.

   Ivy thought... It's so romantic... Draco stared at her. "What are you doing here?" "Can't sleep." Ivy answered, shuddering from the cold.

   Draco laughed. "Everybody says that, don't they? Now, I want you to remember out deal." Ivy froze. Since she didn't want to do detention, Draco said he can prevent it... But she had to return him something.

   Draco noticed the look of panic in Ivy's eyes. He laughed again, making Ivy turn red from embarrassment.

  "Now. We can do it now, and no need to pack anything. You need nothing." Draco told Ivy, who was going back to Ravenclaw common room to pack.

   Ivy said slowly, "Okay." and Draco edged closer, looking into Ivy's eyes. His stone hard face broke into a slow smile, not those smirking or sneering ones.

   Ivy told herself how to breath. She clamed down, while Draco said a few words, "Kiss me." Ivy froze again, looking at Draco.

   Slowly, she tippy toed and gave a small peck on Draco's cheek. Draco muttered under his breath, "On the lips."

   Ivy broke into a smile, and wrapped her arms around Draco's slim waist. She kissed him, and Draco kisssed back hungrily.

   Draco's lip was looking for the entrance to Ivy's mouth. For a split second, Ivy thought to tease Draco and not open her mouth. But Draco close his hand around Ivy's neck hard.

   When Ivy let out a gasp of air, Draco's toughen gazed pass Ivy's, and Ivy's hand brushed Draco's hair.

   They stood there for a moment, until there was a sound. The door banged, and Draco immediately pulled back. 

  Ivy was too shocked to say anything to the person who banged the door open.