Chapter 6

Ivy was too shocked to say anything to the person who banged the door open.

   Ivy thought, At least she isn't TOO bad, it could've' been worse. 

   Pansy crooned at Draco, " What are you doing with... her?!" Ivy threw a look at Pansy. She knew Pansy seen it, she saw her kissing Draco.

   "It isn't any of your business anyways, Parkinson." Draco replied. "Well, wait for it. You'll feel sorry one day, Draco..." 

   Pansy stepped closer to Draco until Draco stepped back.

   "Oh, I know you want me and I want you too, Draco... Don't be afraid, you don't need to hang out with that bitch." Crooned Pansy again.

   Ivy took enough. She raised her wand and shouted, "STUPEFY!" Before Pansy reached Draco's lips.

   Pansy froze, and Draco's shoulders relaxed. Trying to hide Ivy's giggles, Ivy asked: "Is she forcing you to love her?" Burst out Ivy.

   Draco's face turned into a deep shade of red. 

   "Yeah... kind of... I think we better go before your stunning spell's gone." Draco said, willing to change the subject.

   "That's just bloody hell funny!" Laughed Ivy. "Just tell her not to, are you a man or not?!"

   "Can we please change the subject?"

   "No."

   "Then can we go back?"

   "N- Okay fine. But, let's meet here tomorrow, okay?"

   "Fine." Draco sighed, deafened. Ivy made her way back to Gryffindor common room, and quietly slipped into her bedroom.

   Cho was not awake yet, lucky her.

   Ivy woke up more groggy than usual. "Ugh... Just a minute..." Ivy groaned to Cho. "Absolutely NOT. You're going to miss breakfast!" Cho shouted.

   "Fine..." Ivy yawned. Her eyelids felt droopy, and all she remembered was how soft Draco's lips were.

   When they arrived at the table, tons of people were whispering and pointing at Ivy. Normally, she wasn't bothered by attention, until Hermione arrived.

   "LOOK! DID YOU EVEN KNOW?!" Hermione shouted. "Yeah- Wait what?" Ivy said, still half asleep as usual.

   "There's a rumor."

   "Okay?" Ivy asked.

   "About you."

   Ivy bolted up straight. "WHAT?! Tell me please!" Ivy pleaded to Hermione.

  "I was about to. Anyways, Gossip Queen Parkinson said you were with Malfoy last night. She said you cornered him and forced him to kiss but hopefully she arrived in time to stop you."

   "That's NOT true!" shouted Ivy. "Well... Mabey half of it isn't true."

   "Half of it?" Hermione said suspiciously.

   "Well, I did go meet Draco. AND I DIDN'T WANT TO KISS. It was a, well, Draco said he could stop detention with Snape if I kissed him, so I did, and we were irrupted by Pansy!"

   "You kissed Malfoy."

   "Yeah... Look, I-"

   "You kissed Draco Lucius Malfoy." Hermione repeated.

   "I'm sorry, Hermione, really, there's a quidditch match and I really couldn't' miss it, I'm so sorry-"

   "I don't know why you are apologizing. It's EPIC, but I'll tell you later. Continue with your story."

   "Okay..." Ivy said, puzzled, but she continued anyways: "Then Pansy started cornering Draco and she wanted to force him to kiss."

   "I stupefied her before she got a chance." Ivy finished.

   "Then can you do me a favor? For me, Harry, and Ron. For the school's sake too." Hermione asked.