Chapter 7

"Then can you do me a favor? For me, Harry, and Ron. For the school's sake too." Hermione asked.

  "Wha- Why?" Ivy asked, puzzled.

   "Don't ask any questions, okay?" Hermione said sharply. Ivy had never seen her like this before.

   "Okay." Ivy agreed. Hermione beamed at her and continued, "I want you to find out what Malfoy's doing. And follow him, too."

   "Can I ask questions now?" Ivy said. "Fine," Hermione groaned, "But just one."

   "Why do you want me to follow Draco?" Ivy asked. "Harry suspects he's a death eater. He's been doing a lot of things in the Room of Requirement lately."

   "That can't be possible!"

   "You can't be sure... Well, it's the best to follow him." Hermione grinned.

   "Okay fine. I'll go tell Cho and Luna." Ivy said. "Bye!" Hermione added, "And try not to get caught!"  "I won't, don't worry." Ivy reassured Hermione.

   Ivy hurried along the corridors and reached Ravenclaw common room. The common room was empty except for Cho and Luna, who already finished breakfast.

   "Hi Ivy. I saw Hermione talking to you. What did she want?" Cho asked.

   "Uh..." Ivy said, wondering where she should start first. Ivy knew Cho hated Hermione, being Harry's friend. Plus, Luna was staring at her too.

   "I heard rumors about you and Malfoy. Is that true?" Luna said.

   "Half is true."

   "Tell us about it!"

   Ivy told Cho and Luna all about it, and made sure nobody was entering the common room. Luna's eyes widened as Ivy talked, and Cho looked at her in disbelief.

   "That AMAZING!" Cho shouted.

   "I've been hinting you had a crush on Draco ever since you ditched Cedric." Luna said mildly.

   "Well..." Ivy said, embarrassed. " Thanks so much for not being mad at me..."

   The rest of class turned very smoothly. Potions was better than usual, with Snape sneering at Ivy but other than that he didn't make any rude comments. Ivy wondered if Draco was behind it.

   ---After a few hours; Midnight---

   Ivy checked the time. She should be meeting Draco by this time. Carefully, she slipped on her shoes and her jacket and headed up the astromy tower.

   Draco wasn't there yet. Ivy waited for a few minutes, then noticed a note next to a table in very messy handwriting. It read:

   Ivy,

   Stay away from me and don't look at me and forget everything about it.

   -Draco

   Rude. Ivy thought. Well, if you're going to play a game, I'm going to play along, Malfoy. Ivy chuckled and headed back.

   Cho was sitting on her bed. "Where did you go?" Cho said suspiciously. "I was suppose to meet Draco. But he left a note." Ivy yawned.

   Cho glared at her. "I'm going to sleep." Ivy added and slipped on her sheets.

    "Morning." Cho whispered into Ivy's ear. "Oh... Okay I'm getting up soon." Ivy sighed, still wanting to sleep more.

   "Wait." Ivy reminded Cho. "It's the holidays!" "I'm going to Hogsmeade. Fine. You can sleep here." Cho said, packing up a scarf and some shoes.

   So Cho went to Hogsmeade with Harry, while Ivy was reading a book in bed. Cho should be back- Ivy thought, just when the door burst open.

   "GUESS WHAT?!" Cho shouted. "You scared me half to death! What?" Ivy said, relaxing her arms a little.

   "Draco. I saw him at the Three Broomsticks. And guess what he's doing?! SNOGGING PARKINSON!"

   "What?" Ivy asked. "Yes, he's snogging Parkinson! Pansy Parkinson!" Cho shouted. "I saw him leaving though. He's in the garden right now... I think." Cho added.

   "Well, I'm going to find him right NOW." Ivy jumped up and put on her winter clothes as quick as possible.

 Draco's SNOGGING Pansy Parkinson