Chapter 8

Draco's SNOGGING Pansy Parkinson

   Ivy marched right toward the garden, where Draco was sitting. Draco tried his best to ignore her, but Ivy didn't fall for the trick.

   "You snogged Parkinson. Are all boys traitors?!" Ivy shouted. Draco jumped up, looking angry and confused.

   "You were the one who said to snog her!" Draco shouted back.

   "With your trash memory, how can I explain anything?!"

   "You wrote it!"

   "Well, I barley could read your messy handwriting!" Ivy sneered.

   "You didn't even see my handwriting!" Draco yelled, looking confused with every second. "Yes I did, liar, you wrote the note, didn't you?"

   Suddenly Draco sat down again. "Hey, I didn't write any note, OKAY? You were the one who wrote a note!"

   "I DID NOT." Ivy said loudly.

   "Show me the 'note' you got." Draco said calmly.

   Ivy pulled out a small piece of paper and gave it to Draco.

   "I didn't write it." Draco said dully. "You did." Ivy said certainly. "Look, I also got a note in the Slytherin common room wrote by you-"

   "I couldn't go to the Slytherin common room." Irrupted Ivy.

   "Well, you probably sent a messenger in Slytherin-"

   "Give me the note." Irrupted Ivy again, as still as a board. Draco slowly pulled out a paper out of his robes. It wrote:

   Draco,

   We should never do that again, go hang out with Parkinson!

-Ivy

 "It's not mine, you bastard!" Ivy said, looking at the paper. 

   "What... then somebody wrote it." Draco said thoughtfully. " Explain everything." He added. So Ivy explained everything about the note.

   "And there's only one person." Draco smiled. "Pansy Parkinson wrote both notes!"

   "Let's keep it a secret." Ivy whispered, while Draco nodded.

---Time Past---

   Ivy caught Draco talking loudly to Pansy at lunch: "Hello Pansy! Wonder why I broke up with Ivy?" Pansy looked up and made a fake sweet smile: "Yeah, it was a note..."

   "How did you know there was a note?" Said Draco brightly.

   Pansy froze. Draco, who was enjoying himself, continued: "Yeah, and why are both note's handwriting to similar?"

   Pansy trembled, "Uh... No, I was just making a guess about... the- note..."  

   "Hm..." Draco muttered, ignoring Pansy, "I seen the handwriting somewhere, Pansy." Pansy Parkinson, who was trembling and stuttering more badly, whispered, " U- uh..."

   "Pansy Parkinson wrote it!" Draco shouted gleefully.

   "Bye!" Draco added, walking away to sit next to Zabini.

   Ivy smiled. Her Draco was always a kid to her.