Chapter 4

Christian's POV:

I hated to see her cry. Quite frankly, I hated to see anyone cry, it just reminded me about how out of touch I am with my emotions, but seeing her cry broke me. 

I don't have an explanation as to why I'm so attached to her, but I am. I wanted to go out into the hallway, push her up against the lockers, and fuck her like there's no tomorrow, but I knew I couldn't. Having these thoughts could get me into serious trouble. Did I care? No, not really. I knew how to control myself. I knew if I acted on my thoughts it would land me into some serious trouble. That's why I let her walk out of my room without me trailing behind her. That, and Brittany Haines had just walked into my room. And I know she's up to something.

"Hi Mr. Queens," she says seductively. "How come you're all alone?"

"I'm alone because I don't have another class until 4th period. I only teach seniors and there are other history teachers besides me," I say trying to keep my composure. I can't let her be the one to break me. She isn't worth the trouble. I know her type. She'd sleep with me, then blackmail me in order to get what she wants. I wouldn't be surprised if she's done it before.

"How about I make you a little less lonely?" she says as she grabs my cock and rubs me through my pants. I can't help but groan. But I'm not sleeping with one of my students. At least... not yet. I push her off. 

"Come on! What's not to like? And besides who cares. I'm eighteen. I'm an adult. It wouldn't get you in trouble. Unlike sleeping with Aria who's still a minor. You wouldn't want that ruining your career, now would you?" she says smiling. Bitch. I can see why Aria doesn't like her.

"That isn't happening, Brittany. You're a student, I'm a teacher. It's never going to happen," I say sternly.

"Hmmph," she pouts. She paces around my room, and then turns around and shuts the door. She walks over towards me with that look in her eye again. She comes up to me and starts biting my earlobe. Then trails her lips from my earlobe, to my neck, and to my collarbone. Fuck, this girl is good. But not enough to give in to.

"That's enough, Brittany!" I say pushing her off.

"Oh come ON, it's obvious you'd be the one to fuck one of your students. You were pretty much already in Aria's panties the moment you walked in here" she says. 

"I would never sleep with one of my students. And even if I planned to-" I paused and walked up closer to her and whispered into her ear, "-it wouldn't be you". And with that, Brittany went from seductive to seriously pissed off.

"Oh fuck you Christian Queens. Don't act you don't want this. And oh yeah, I saw you in here with Aria. I know you two hugged and I know you went all seductive and shit on her. If I wanted to, I could report you to the office," she said with a smirk.

I started laughing. She looked at me like she was confused.

"Oh okay, you're gonna report me? I should be reporting you. You've been the one making sexual advances on ME, not vice versa. And the only thing I did with Aria was try to comfort her through a hard time. That's it. It was a simple hug that lasted not even twenty seconds," I say trying to contain my laughter. Now, Brittany is super pissed. She looks like she could blow up. She says nothing, all she does is stare. 

"What? Nothing to say?" and with that, she storms out of the room. I notice she's going the wrong way. I decide to follow her and sure enough, she ends up storming into the library where Aria was having study hall. As she slams the doors open I start jogging to keep up. I have a feeling I know where this is going.