Chapter 10

He pulls me into him and kisses me. I start laughing as he kisses me all over my face and neck. 

"Stop it!" I say laughing.

"God it's so great to be able to touch you," he says as he cups my face. I kiss him on the nose and he smiles.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, Aria. Let's get out of here before someone notices," he says as he rests his hand on my thigh as he drives away.

Around twenty minutes later we arrived at his house. I couldn't help but stare in awe as we pulled into his driveway. His place was surrounded by a concrete fence that had to be at least seven feet tall. The gate to get into his driveway was opened by two men who were standing outside of his house. The front of his house was beautifully decorated with shrubs and flowers that look like a fortune to keep up with. He catches me looking and smiles at me.

"Are you enjoying the scenery, Aria?" he asks smiling. 

"Your place is beautiful. I've never seen anything quite like it," I say.

"Ah, yes it is. I love living up here. It's so peaceful and quiet," he says as he turns off his car.

"Are you ready to see the inside?" he asks smirking.

"Definitely," I say. He laughs as I open his car door and step out. 

"Well let's go then," he says reaching for my hand. He walks inside and my jaws nearly drops to the floor. The interior of his house was even more beautiful than the exterior. 

"God I thought this couldn't look any better," I say looking up.

"Well you thought wrong Miss. Claire," he says as he kisses my neck. I roll my eyes smile at him.

"This place is huge! How do you keep up with it all?" I say.

"I always have people here cleaning, obviously. I have someone who comes every day to clean the pool" he says pointing to the glass door that leads you outside. "I even hired someone to do the landscaping that you were drooling over."

"Oh shush. If you were me you'd be drooling over it too," I say.

"I know, mia bella. I can give you a tour if you'd like," he says pulling me into him. 

"Are you kidding me? Definitely!" I say as he twirls me around. He laughs and takes me upstairs.

"I'll show you the bedroom first since I figured you were dying to know," he says smirking. I roll my eyes as he drags me into his bedroom. 

His room was huge, with his bed taking up most of the space. The master bathroom was probably as big as my kitchen. I jump onto his bed and he laughs at me.

"What are you doing, amore? Trying to get me into bed already?" he says as he sits down next to me.

"No, I just wanted to see how comfy your bed is. And it's extremely comfortable," I say scooting up onto a pillow. He comes and lays next to me and puts his hand on my hip. He cups my face and kisses me on my forehead. 

"Don't go falling asleep on me now, Aria," he says smirking.

"I'm nottt! The rain just makes me tired. And I still have a concussion you know," I say.

"I forgot about that, are you feeling okay?" he says as he rubs my back. 

I sigh and shake my head yes. If I was being honest, I still wasn't completely fine. But I felt better than I had been this past week. 

"Alright, come on. I'll finish showing you around," he says as he stands up. He grabs my hand and picks me up in his arms.

"Put me down! I'm not a child," I say laughing. He puts me down and grabs my hand.