17 🌸

"get it , y/n!"

"kick her freaking ass , woman!"

"she deserve this!"

i was punching miyoung badly. why?

1) she tries to mess with eunji
2) she literally tries to flirt with eric
3) she bullies lots of innocent girls

i don't even bother the people around me . i just sat on her lap , punching her face until it has lots of cuts , bruises and more blood probably . she tried to defend herself but it was really useless .

"i will make sure you are out of this school !" she laugh evilly after saying that.

"shut up , you're so noisy ." i slap her face .

everyone cheer in excitement while seeing her getting 'abused' , including skz and tbz . they were cheering the loudest that i could really hear.

-

"good job , y/n . i know you can defeat that evil girl of the school ."

my mum pats my head and smile brightly , including myself . juyeon quickly gave me a big tightest hug right after mum let her hand go . she just smile at the both of us , adore at how we became closer than before.

miyoung was out from the school by the principal due to her bad behaviour. not only did she bully , but lots of things such as scam , used of guys for sexual stuff and many more . i still wonder why she didn't get kicked out of the school since the start . hm , probably their family .

"we left with one more person ."

i look at juyeon , slightly confused . i tried to read his mind or eyes , i don't know . then it hits me .

youngjo . aka . ravn .

i just groan in annoyance . i keep forgetting he's schooling here . miyoung's idea as usual . i look at my mum who was still adoring us as usual . i took a glance at juyeon to give a signal to hug our mum which he agrees and we quickly hug her tight , making her squeal .

-

"you think you can make youngjo leave the school?"

"I don't know , eunji . but i bet your boyfriend can do it ."

i look at juyeon who was beside eunji , looking elsewhere . i still can't believe that they're together , without me knowing . but , oh well .

"but how are you going to do it?" han jisung ask in the most concerned way .

han jisung , seo changbin , bang chan , lee juyeon , lee sangyeon and kim sunwoo are here with me and eunji , still thinking of a way to remove youngjo from this school . he's already the caught of attention in this school so it'll be hard to actually kick him out of the school .

"so far .. do you guys have any evidence on him trying to test your patience?" chan ask .

"even if he did , we don't have a solid proof . talking won't help ."

i agreed to my brother . he did piss me off lots of times but there's no way people would believe it . i just slouch on the chair while lay on sunwoo's shoulder while play with his fingers . han just pat my shoulder twice before sighing heavily .