Bonus Chapter 🌸

"hi mrs kim . your son has been bullying a girl in school . i hope you'll try to do something ."

both of us bowed and i quickly grab him out from the school .

-

"i didn't teach you to be a big bully to girls , kim suho ."

I didn't really scold my 6-year-old son , but i only gave him a strict tone but in a good way . he just look down on his feet , fidgeting badly . i just sigh in defeat and caress his head softly . i can't bare to see him this sad . it really reminds me of sunwoo . i bend my knees down to reach to his level , and cup both of his chubby cheeks .

"suho . look at me ."

he hesitate at first but decide to look at me . his pout is so cute that i could just squished him so much . i wipe his tears on his cheeks and smile .

"why did you bully her?"

he gulps . i held his hands and caress it softly , reassures him that i won't scold him . he took a deep breath in and tries to explain .

"w-well .. dad says t-hat .. i-i-if we b-bully the one t-that you really l-l-love , they will love y-you back ."

kim sunwoo .

"dad teach you that? oh my . never listen to that , okay? you're not supposed to bully girls in the first place . what if that girl doesn't like it at all?"

the moment i told suho that , he has arrived home .

"suho ! baby ! i'm back !"

i stood up and hold suho's hand . sunwoo was just about to hug us when i quickly gave a light punch to his stomach , making him abit shock .

"suho , you go shower and change to your home clothes , okay? shout if you need help from mummy , okay?"

he nods happily . i give a kiss on the forehead and he walks away quickly . i glare at sunwoo the moment suho left .

"why would you say that to a boy who is just 6 , stupid?"

"what-"

"he got scolded by his teacher for bullying a girl , kim sunwoo . A GIRL ."

from there , he realised . he just give that shock face . i just slap his chest and walk to our room .

-

all of us were chit chatting since juyeon and eunji came with their 6-year-old son as well . i look at suho playing with eunkwang (juyeon's son) with a big smile on his face , i even smiled .

"it's been so long i never seen you smile this big , y/n ."

i look at eunji and just shrug my shoulders . i told her what actually happened in school and she was just shocked upon hearing it .

"i bet sunwoo wants him to follow his path ."

i know she was just kidding in that sentence but i don't even want to hear from his mouth calling the girl dumb . oh chills . i just rub my arms just for remembering all those times in school . eunji just laughed while patting my back .