6 🌸

juyeon's pov

shit. i'm doomed. now i get why y/n hasn't been talking to me for almost a week. she knew that i lied about that han jisung. dang it. i stare at her while she was being impatient about me to the point tht she wants to walk away from this school roof that we can access now.

"look, i'm sor-"

"sorry? after you lied to me about him and his clique? they even look innocent from the way you explained about them, juyeon!"

she yelled at me. it's the first time i've seen her this mad because of me.

"and if you're so mad about christopher bang, i suggest you settle with him rather than include all the members who doesn't even know anything."

she walk away before i could say something. this is the first time i felt so defeated over a girl, especially my sister. she became closer to skz now. even eric. damn this two childhood friends. i was lost at words. i just look at the sky while body slowly shivering when the wind blew to my whole body.

i had to make it up. i quickly took out my phone and call the important person in this kind of situation.

mum.

y/n's pov

how could he say sorry that simple? like literally. after lies and lies he's giving me slowly, he still thinks he can protect me with all these boys in the school. stupid brother indeed.

"are you okay, sweetie?"

"shut up, jisung."

he laugh and just gave me a good ruffle on my hair. i sigh and fix back my hair properly.

"y/n?"

i turn my head to the side and saw mr bully again. this time, with kevin and jacob, the Canadian lines. they look so shock seeing me, eric, and skz to be really that close. i glare at sunwoo who looks somehow mad after what he saw.

-

guess who is fighting now?

"look , i don't get what's your problem but why are you shutting me out like literally?i didn't even bully nor see you for .. i don't know , a week?"

i listen to his rants. honestly , i wish i could actually forgive him but it's not that easy after knowing that i slowly started to have a crush but my heart has been shattered into million pieces. i slowly giving up listening to him and decide to walk away but he pulled my arm and push me to the wall , hurting my back damn hard. 

"you're ignoring me, again lee y/n!"

"you're so noisy , kim sunwoo." 

he got shock. he took few steps away and look at me.

"can you tell me what son youngjae did to you? or , what have skz done to you?"

i decided to let it all out . i couldn't take it.

"the only issue i have right now is that you fucking fingered a girl. better to say the girl that called you baby but you disliking it. why the hell would you do that mr kim? you promised you won't get near her either since you hated her so badly. so what now? closing one eye and fall for her and you just fuck with her all day?"

"if it's only about that , then i just-"

"you hurt me ..."

sunwoo's pov

i nearly confused. i hurt her? what does she mean by that? 

i just scoff lightly and just walk away from her , leaving her alone there. i didn't understand about what she said but her voice somehow hurts my heart. she really sounded very sad, like as if i really broke her heart. i try to shrug it off , not caring about my surrounding .

"sunwoo , i've been calling you since just now."

"oh , kevin. sorry."

"building castles in the air , i see. did you hurt someone by any chance? or did you hurt juyeon's sister just now?"

i stop walking and look at him. is it really that easy to caught me? i just sigh heavily and sat on the bench while kevin sit at the other side. i ruffle my hair vigorously and exhale sharply while looking at the ceiling.

"she told me that i hurt her. like how did i even hurt her? i didn't bully her." kevin looks at me when i said that.

"maybe you should look at this."

he took out his phone and gave it to me. it's a video. my eyes widen when i saw that me fingering that girl was caught on cctv but luckily no one actually saw it . but then again, i look closely. my eyes went super wide when i saw someone was watching us. she look very froze.

that's when i knew it was y/n.

she walk back slowly but got grabbed by someone. and the video just ended like that. i give his phone back and groan in annoyance while grabbing my hair.

that's it. the video ended just like that.

i give his phone back and just sigh , frustrating about the situation. i guess that's the reason why she actually ignored me. i didn't expect all this to happen. i quickly run to find y/n before she tries to run away from me again. oh well, speak of the devil, she's infront of me.

"y/n, i-"

"stay away from me from now onwards."

i froze. i look at her, not believing in what she said. i try to walk abit but she step behind. she bow and walk away. this is where i knew.

i messed it up with my own victim. or should i say.. crush.

✨✨✨

i couldn't think straight for this chapter after listening to sunwoo's cover song. yes you can tell that he's actually my bias in the boyz HAHAHA so yeah . i hope to do a better chapter for the next one so do wait hehe :)