7 🌸

it's been only 2 days after the incident, people are bashing me just because i ignored both my brother and my bully. well , blame them, not me since they did this to me. i just sigh and lay my head down.

-

i sat on the rooftop, enjoying the breeze of the wind. i told jisung and eric to leave me alone for awhile as i needed time alone after all this shit is happening. i sigh and hang my head low, slowly tears falling. shit , this is literally the 2nd time i cried in this school and considered still new to this school. i rub my tears and look up. i got shock since juyeon is infront of me.

"what do you want?" i wipe my tears and slight running nose, looking away from him.

he pull out his hand and it reveals a bag. i got confused with him and i just slowly took out a bag and shock to see that it's filled with different kinds of chocolates , candies and some cute decoration stuff. i stood up quickly and look at him, shock. i got really speechless but i tried to say something but as a speechless person, words not coming out.

"i know i've been lying to you lately, especially about the skz thing. so i thought this would help you to actually forgive you. besides, mum also help me the different kind of chocolates that you like."

i chuckle hearing the sentence and hug him, making him shock. i let go off him and smiled happily.

"i forgive you anyways. no one has ever given me any presents though."

he got shock even more. i smile at him , reassuring him. he quickly grab me and hug me back, but tightly, making me nearly gasp for air. but, i slowly melt into his arm. i realise that he have been hugging me lately but in a brother and sister way.

"you okay , ju?" i had to ask.

"not really after what you told me."

i smile softly and hug him tight. i never thought i would hug him for this long. i pat his back, knowing that he knows it sucks to be a victim of bully, even in the other school before i join here. he let go of the hug and stare at me.

"how about sunwoo?"

i sigh and let go of him. his name wasn't supposed to be heard. i sit down at the bench again and just sigh. it's weird to be slowly liking a bully, but i really didn't want to see his face. juyeon sit beside me and just pat my back softly, making myself slowly crying.

-

this two boys won't shut up. they're trying to tell me something but i can't hear them properly. i shut their mouth using both of my hands and told them to tell me slowly.

"okay okay, so we saw sunwoo." jisung stated.

"the way his personality today is totally different from how we used to know and see him." eric added, making me slightly worried.

"and he wouldn't stop beating innocent people and blame others for you." both of them stated together.

shit.

that was the only word i could think of. i mean, i got slightly confused on why he blame other people and not myself, or skz. i heard someone calling my name and turn to look who was it.

"oh hey hyunjae. what's-"

"no time. you need to scold your bully now."

he grab your wrist and quickly walk to where he is now. eric follows behind, including han jisung. i am literally lost when hyunjae pulling me, and walking extremely fast.

i stood there, shock, as i saw sunwoo punching an innocent kid, to be exact, yang jeongin. i quickly pull him from giving him another punch and make him look at me. his eyes, were so dark compared to before. he even have a cuts on his arm. i pull him away from everyone and went to the rooftop.

-

"you don't ask what's wrong with me!" he shouted with all his might.

i stood there slightly away from him, examine his features and personality. he's hurt, i thought. he keeps blaming himself for actually hurting me. well. he's not lying, he should blame himself for fingering a girl infront of me when he promised.

"the girl left me few days later. i hate it. i even hurt my own favourite victim. i hurt my crush."

he mumbled but i could clearly hear him. my eyes widen when he says that. he looks up, realised how shock i am.

sunwoo's pov

stupid. why did i even say that? she heard it. i tried to walk near her but she took a step away from me. great. now i make her too shocked.

"look, y/n, i didn't to mean that-"

"you don't even like me. why would you say that?"

i froze the moment i heard that sentence. she didn't believe in me? she look really frustrated. i didn't know what to do.

"lee y/n! are you okay?"

han jisung? seriously?

i saw her nodded and gave a sweet smile to him. i've always wanted to see that smile, but only to me. she look at me, roll her eyes and grab jisung away from me. what have i really done?

losing a friend, a girlfriend. now losing a crush? this can't be happening to me. i just sigh in frustration and slowly tears flowing down to my cheeks.

✨✨✨✨✨

my brain couldn't function. Will try to do a better chapter for the next one, 😔✋