18 (❗)🌸

[ ⚠️ : a smut coming up . please don't read it if you're uncomfortable with it ]

.
.

it's a saturday . it's finally saturday after so long . and our graduation is just right around the corners . can't believe that all of us are going to leave that place for good .

i was just laying on the bed while just looking through the social media .

"LEE Y/N !"

dear god , i didn't wish to hear juyeon's voice while i'm trying to go through my social media .

i quickly put my phone down and fake my sleep . i could sense his presence in my room .

juyeon's pov

i came into her room , more like barging in her room . but , only to see that she was sleeping . she do realised that i know when she lie , right? especially knowing that how her tricks are . i walk towards her and try to shake her body . no response .

plan b .

i walk back , only to run and jump on her , laying on top of her . she groan and kept moving around . i chuckle and tickle her sides .

"n-no juyeon ! please !" she laughed out badly .

"finally you're awake ! cmon , let's go out with the others ."

i pat her back repeatedly . i got off from her and went back to my room .

-

y/n's pov

here i am , hanging out with them again . i just wanted to stay home and rest . terrible things happened for the past few weeks and my brain isn't processing well . dear boys , let me have a break , please .

"baby , are you okay?"

"yes i am . don't worry ."

i just gave a small smile and interwine with sunwoo's hand . we just stay like that while walking with the others but we were somehow far behind them . all of them look very happy and excited for the outing while the both of us just look tired af . my phone vibrate and i quickly check only to see juyeon texting me . i gave a confused look to my phone and just read it .

-

blur juyeon 👊🏽

hey lil sis . you and your boyfriend look damn tired . stay at his house today . or if you guys want to go off first go ahead . we'll just enjoy with skz members .
-

i gave my phone to sunwoo and let him read . he also gave a confused look . like why would he suddenly think of that . we look at each other .

"do you want to rest today?"

i nodded to his question . he grab my hand and quickly walk the other way . more like , going to his house since it's the nearest to go to his house . i was thinking of other things but i tried to shrug it off and just follow him from behind .

-

"so tiring ." i whined badly .

"i know right ." he whines back .