11 🌸

"sunwoo , please. i need to focus."

ever since that incident happened, he wouldn't stop cling onto me at my house and would try to tease me whenever i'm really busy with work and school. 

"please , just show me one last time and i won't disturb you." he turn me around and gave that puppy eyes. 

i sigh and act cute infront of him. he melts and hugs me tighter quickly , making me gasp for air. i swear , he's really clingy and i really don't know how to react. he lets go of me and laid on my bed, sighing in defeat after seeing my cuteness. i just giggled and decided to continue on my school work. 

-

"why can't you say that L word to me?" once again , he's being the most clingiest person ever.

"obviously i'm not ready to say that word." i throw a pillow to his face, hitting him and making him grunt due to the speed and how 'heavy' the pillow is.

i quickly run away from my room before he starts tickling me and cling onto me like one koala or whatever it is. but , i stop running halfway when i see juyeon right infront of me ,  making sunwoo stop too. juyeon just stare at the both of us before hyunjae and changmin slowly coming out from his back like magic. 

"yes?" i ask sweetly.

"just admit you love sunwoo, ms lee y/n."

damn it juyeon.

i shook my head as a no and quickly hug changmin, making him giggle and hug me back. i quickly look at sunwoo who slowly about to lose his shit just because i'm hugging changmin. i remove the hug and went to the kitchen to do some cooking. as i was about to wash my hands , someone turn me around and pin me onto the sink. well , it's sunwoo. who else would do that to me at home?

"love hugging changmin infront me , huh?"

"you could have told me that you're just jealous." i wrap my arms around his shoulders, massaging him and making him sigh in defeat.

"okay , you win this time." he gave a peck on the lips and walks away.

i just smile slightly and continue to wash hands and cook.

-

all the boys . including stray kids (OOP) , were in the house , enjoying the accompanies and the food that i've cook. everyone looks so happy , smiling and laughing all the way. i went to my balcony to get some fresh air. i took a deep breath and slowly exhale, releasing all the heavy hearts that i have inside. i grip on the handle hard, annoyed on how youngjo comes back just to want me back even when i literally ended things with him , including not following me back here. it really pisses me off that i just wanted to let it all out.

suddenly, i felt hands wrapped around my stomach and felt lips on my temple.

"why are you crying, y/n?"

sunwoo. 

"i'm sorry. just trying to let things out while you guys were talking."

"him?"

i just nodded and he hug me slightly tighter while putting his head on my shoulder. i just smile and enjoy the moment here. it felt so safe in his arms , i didn't know why. i turn my head and kiss his cheek. i can see his smile, making my heart beats even more faster. he turn me around slowly and look at me deep into his eyes. his eyes are so mesmerizing , it really felt like it's sucking up my whole soul. without even realising , our face was inches away and slowly kiss. it was soft but passionate kiss. i could feel the love in his kiss. 

"i caught it ! you guys should really get a room."

we both stop and looks at eric. i threw a pillow nearby me towards him but he gets to dodge it and run away. i just sigh in defeat and looks at sunwoo , heads down. i just giggled and kiss him lightly on his cheek, making him blush even more.

-

"no. you stay away from me, youngjo."

i was out to get some fresh air. if you guys are asking , yes , i did ask a permission from juyeon and sunwoo. they even gladly accept it. but here i am , regret leaving the house and now i'm standing infront of him.

"look, i'm sorry for whatever i did to you before. please just come back to me-"

"when i said no, it means NO!"

i slightly raise my voice, making him shock with the way i treat him right now. i tried to walk away but he quickly grab my hair, pulling it and making sure that i was staring at his face. i hold his hand and whine at the pain. the roots of my hair was like calling for help to release the grip. it's really painful.

"you dare to shout AT ME?"

(if you find this uncomfortable , please do skip. i don't want you guys to suffer)

he raised his voice, louder than mine. i started to shiver in fear and letting my tears fall. i keep begging him to release me but he wouldn't and continue to yell at my face. another reason why i actually left him. he's an abusive guy. very. like, he would do all these just to not to let me go when we used to be together.

suddenly, i felt my left cheek were burning hot. i got a big tight slap from him. i fell to the ground and shiver even badly. once again he grip my hair and this time, punch me, making me fall to the ground , but very weak. my head hang low and the i could feel the blood on the edge of my mouth. he kick my stomach hard, repeatedly, making me cough badly and holding it very tight. he even spit on me and walks away, giving me a warning sign. 

the rain started falling and i still laid on the floor, crying badly and holding the pain on my stomach. why must it be me? like why?

i tried to sit up slowly and just lean on the wall, still enduring the pain. with my hair covering my face. no one would really know who i am.

"OH MY GOD Y/N !?"

i didn't want to look up since i knew it's sunwoo. he quickly run towards me, pushing all my hair out from my face and reveal the new freshly bruises on my cheeks. i hiss in pain when he tried to touch my head since i could still feel the pain of the grip. he hug me tight and the next thing i knew, i cried on his shoulder.

sunwoo's pov

i quickly hug her tight and rub her back, making her cry like right there, under the rain. the way she's crying, it really hurts me alot. i've even promised myself to protect her but i destroy that promise. i already knew it's going to be that jackass. no one would do this to her. not even her own brother. 

i felt my shoulder was getting heavier. i push her face slightly infront of me and only to realise she was asleep or knock out. i don't know. i carry her behind and walk home while the rain gets even more heavier.

-

"i'm home."

i walk in and bunch of stares landed on me and at the back of me, slowly realising that y/n was behind me the whole time. jisung quickly ran to me and help me out. slowly he actually realise that there was bruises on her face. we put her on the couch despite that she is still wet from getting under the rain but we didn't bother.

"i'm sorry , juyeon." there was the only sentence i could say.

"you're not at fault. but, we're going kill that asshole for what he did to my lil sis."

he grip his hand tight, making his knuckles turning white while looking down at his own sister who was in her deep sleep or knockout. things aren't going so well after all.

this. is. war.

✨✨✨✨

hey everyone! here's the new update , as promised hehe . will update in a week time probably HAHAHH :>