Chapter One: Izuku's Internal Worries

Dressed in a familiar UA training uniform, the green haired and freckled UA student sparked with green energy as his fist pounded away at the reinforced punching bag in the UA gym. Thoughts of the last few weeks had continued to flash in his mind. All the enemies, all the trials and tribulations he had been through, this upcoming mission would be his most challenging yet.

Word had been spread throughout the school that the Pro Heroes had a mission for them. This mission alone didn't pertain to just UA Hero course students, but hero course students spanning the country, along with any Pro Hero available. The Paranormal Liberation Front, an army of societal anarchists, desperate to rid this country of the Japanese government. At the head of the Liberation, the Leader of the League of Villains, Shigaraki Tomura.

The first year student smashed through the punching bag at the thought of Shigaraki, sand and leather flying everywhere as green energy spiraled through the room. He and All for One were up to something. According to the intel members of Class 1-A and others had gathered, the All for One quirk had already been implanted into the dry skinned decay quirk villain. While this upcoming mission was to put an end to the Liberation Front once and for all, very few knew of the secondary mission Izuku Midoriya had been given by All Might himself: to take down Shigaraki Tomura and All for One before Shigaraki could get used to using the power gifted to him.

One for All, the power gifted to Izuku by the Number One hero, All Might. A legendary stockpiling quirk, collecting stored energy through time, gifting the user immense kinetic strength. While that was the base of the power All Might had given him, One for All seemed to have a few other powers hidden away. Izuku, who had managed to enter the quirk's consciousness, deemed the One for All realm, had already managed to learn what other powers were given to him. However, knowing what powers he had, and actually knowing how to use them, were two separate qualities.

"That's the fourth punching bag in the last two days," a sweet comforting voice said from the doorway of the workout room. Izuku turned to see a beautiful brown haired girl, her arms folded behind her back as she leaned against the doorframe of the gym. Izuku sighed as he looked between the girl and the now destroyed punching bag.

"Sorry..." He said quietly, standing over the mountains of sand he had unintentionally sprayed everywhere. However, the girl shook her head with a gentle smile forming on her lips.

"Don't apologize to me, I'm just keeping score. Though UA may ban you from the workout room if you keep breaking things," She said teasingly as she now began to walk towards the emerald haired student. Izuku's eyes grew with fear.

"You don't think they would actually ban me do you?" Izuku asked worriedly. The girl laughed, brushing her brown bangs out of her eyes as she looked up at Izuku.

"I'm kidding. Of course they wouldn't. Have you seen how many machines Bakugo has broken? You have quite the number of machines to break before even getting close to his numbers," The girl said with a giggle. Izuku sighed in relief.

"Seriously Ochaco, don't do that," Izuku said with a tired smile, scratching the back of his head. "I got worried there for a second."

"Sorry, sorry," Ochaco said, placing the palms of her hands together in apology. "It's just so fun to tease you. But, I do know when my boyfriend has something eating away at him. What's going on Izu?"

"Everything is fine Ocha! You asked me this yesterday too," Izuku said with a fake smile, now walking towards the workout benches near propped against the wall mirrors as he began unwrapping the protective wraps around his fist for sandbag punching. Ochaco, however, did not seem convinced.

"And you gave me that same answer yesterday. Izuku, you're not okay! What's going on?" Ochaco asked, walking after her boyfriend. "And don't tell me nothing is wrong. Once you past three sandbags, it's kinda hard to believe something isn't bothering you. I know it has to do with Shigaraki and All for One."