Chapter Two: Deeming Ochaco's Worth

"They're late..." Aizawa said, lifting his smartphone in order to check the time. "I should make them do laps around the school for allowing Eri to beat them here."

"D-Don't you think that might be a bit harsh?" All Might said, sitting in one of the couches in Principle Nezu's office as he handed Eri his phone. Eri, who was sitting on All Might's lap, happily took the phone as she popped in a pair of earbuds Izuku had graciously donated to her months ago.

"Not at all. On the contrary, I think you're a bit too easy on them, All Might," Aizawa said darkly. "What happened to the days you would work out Midoriya in the mornings?"

"Well if I'm being honest, once Young Uraraka entered Young Midoriya's life as a love interest, she began joining in on his morning workouts. And well..." A memory of the couple appeared in All Might's mind, one that specifically involved Ochaco tossing an attacking Izuku into the air, ending with the outclassed boy face planting into the ground."Needless to say, I think she's doing a better job at training him than I was."

Aizawa sighed as he turned towards the glass walls of the school, overlooking the city that surrounded the school building.

"You can't deny it, Eraserhead," All Might said, patting Eri on the head as he looked towards the greasy long hair of the night-watch hero. "They make a good team. They're team work is almost unmatched by the rest of the class 1-A duos, only being rivaled by possibly Young Kirishima and Young Bakugo."

"I know they make a good team, in fact they could very well be pro's together..." Aizawa muttered. "But... You know how intimate relationships can be out on the field, All Might. They aren't professionals, and even if they were, it could cause them issues. You know what happened to the Water Hose Heroes..."

"Yes, yes I do..." All Might responded darkly, however he quickly recomposed himself. "But, I believe those two are different. Young Midoriya is the key to saving hero society as it is, and Young Uraraka inspires him to keep getting stronger and better in order to protect their happiness and everyone else's."

Aizawa remained staring at the window as he took in All Might's words, unable to shake the feeling that All Might might be just a tad bit too optimistic. However, AIzawa had seen the two of them pull through the impossible before. He couldn't help but admit his own optimism in the two, even sending them away on special trips before based on it. Those two, as scary as it was, were the best chance they had.

"I hope we're right on this..." Aizawa mumbled. As soon as Aizawa turned to face All Might, a knock came from the door. "Finally..."

"Come in!" All Might called out. The door opened to reveal the two trainee heroes, Izuku in his UA training uniform and Ochaco in a white tank top with black yoga pants.

"Took you two long enough," Aizawa said. "Eri beat you here by minutes. Pick up the pace next time."
Izuku and Ochaco laughed nervously as Aizawa directed his hand towards the secondary couch. The two followed his implication, taking a seat as Aizawa leaned against Nezu's empty desk.

"Now then, as both of you know the Pro Heroes have located and pinpointed the location of the Paranormal Liberation Front, the League of Villains, and the Nomu Laboratory in Jaku City's main hospital. We originally had plans to do a full on assault on the buildings, however due to the discovery of Shigaraki taking over the power of All for One... That discouraged many of the heroes from attempting a full scale attack. So..."

Aizawa yawned before continuing, Izuku and Ochaco leaning forward in anticipation as they listened attentively.

"The Pro's have decided that along with hero students deemed useful, we will strategically attack the Liberation and the hospital on multiple fronts in a series of organized attacks and infiltrations. This won't be just our typical mission...  Some things we do may be out of our jurisdiction but as you know..." Flashes of the previous months flashed through Aizawa's mind as his eyes grew cold.