**Discontinued**

This is probably not the update you guys were wanting, but the one you guys expected. I have kept this story up for about two years now, hoping that I would come back to it, along with a few other My Hero Academia fics that I had sitting. I'm sorry to say, I just don't think I can.

Most writers probably would just put the discontinued tag down and keep their life moving, or give like, a little note as to why they stopped, but I want to do a little more than that. I want to give you guys a proper explanation.

First and foremost, it's not that I lost interest in writing. In fact, if you've read my series on The Legend of Zelda, you know that my writing has actually improved beyond recognition. I still write to this day, and those Zelda works are my primary and my treasured works. I love those Zelda stories, and those are the stories I believe show what kind of creator I am.

The thing is, I started with My Hero Academia. I wrote I Am Here for You, a 104-chapter series, and some of the planned out sequel. As much as I think the Zelda stories represent me, this is where I started. These stories are my roots. So? Why did I stop?

To be honest, I lost interest in the current state of My Hero Academia. Now don't get it twisted: I love My Hero Academia for what it used to be. I loved the arcs and everything the series was trying to grow into. No, it's the current state of it.

My stories for My Hero were always based on my passion for the anime, and most notably, the manga. The thing is, after the war arc, the arcs became kinda... shallow? They were rushed, disjointed, plot threads fell apart, and it got so sad to watch for me that I lost interest in writing for My Hero. I put the stories on hold, hoping that my interest would come back, and I have kept up to even the most recent chapter (Chapter 397 as of right now) and it's gotten somewhat better but... not enough.

It's just not interesting, that old magic just is not there for me anymore, and I don't see it getting better.

That is not me saying you can't enjoy the series, or that if you don't like it your opinion is bad, all that stuff, no. You may love My Hero, but as a writer, I see these flaws and I just can't enjoy it, especially when it used to be so well written. And it's not Horikoshi's fault, it's very much Shonen Jump and his old editor (especially that old editor of his, he just ruined everything), but Shonen Jump is forcing My Hero Academia out the door.

All that to say... I just don't think I'll be able to keep My Hero going, and I believe, even after all this time, I should say I'm sorry for not finishing. I didn't abandon these fics (at least back then), I swear I was just waiting for that spark to come back and it just... never did. Add on that my Zelda Series has completely skyrocketed to one of the most popular Zelda fics out there, I need to put my time into that one. It is my most successful series by a long shot, and I absolutely love writing for it and have enjoyed writing that series for over 2 years now. I don't think that passion is going away.

So, with a heavy heart, and as a writer who takes his art form and reader loyalty seriously, I have to put the discontinued tag on here, as much as I didn't want to.

I hope you guys enjoyed my My Hero Fics, and hey, if you're a Zelda fan, or even have an interest in Zelda, read those stories, they have far more interesting arcs, drama, and the writing is superb.

Thank you guys for enjoying my My Hero Fics way back when.

Kenny