Mikasa

All I want is to be by Eren's side. Nothing would make me happier. Ever since the wall was destroyed and his mom got eaten....Eren always looked so....vengeful.

What can I do to make him smile again? Thinking back, Eren always ran ahead, leaving me and Armin behind. He was different from us. Once he has a goal set into his mind, he never stops thinking about it. He never stopped pursuing it.

I think...that's one of the things that drew me closer to him...apart from his eyes and face.

Come to think of it... The only reason I joined along with him was because I wanted to be with him. Eren however, joined for much bigger reasons. I just fear that he might get killed and I won't be able to see him again.

In the 3dm gear test, he failed. To be honest... I was happy that he failed. I never wanted to him to fight titans anyway. But then, all my happiness ran out the second I saw that vengeful look in his eyes... still burning furiously.

He wasn't done. That's just who he is. How much more naïve can I be? I had forgotten about that. I tried to change his mind by telling him that he's not cut out to be a soldier, but that just added oil to the fire. He wanted to prove me wrong...But he failed again.

I took this chance too and tried to tell him that he couldn't do it, and that he's not cut out for this. I was ready to do anything to stop him. But... He proved me wrong.

Instructor Shadis changed Eren's belt with Thomas's. He did it perfectly. Maybe Eren was destined to fight the Titans. I couldn't do anything about it.
I tried to act impressed but deep inside...I was...sad.

He started talking about his desire to kill every titan in existence. As usual, he was the centre of attention. I knew that from now on...we wouldn't be as happy as we were before the wall came crashing down. So I wanted to be closer to him... Since we won't get enough time to spend with each other.

I wouldn't let anyone get in my way... Is what I thought... Until "he" interfered. His name was Sung Jinwoo. I don't care what he wants to ask. I will not allow him to waste my time with Eren. Any other time is alright, but no one understands how important my time with eren is.

I saw him in the 3dmg exam in the morning. He obviously did the best out of everyone. He doesn't seem to be afraid of me at all... He looked like he's been through his own fair share of problems. But that's besides the point. He keeps trying to taunt me and anger me...the nerve on that bastard...

I'm sure him and Eren are talking a lot together. I'll teach him a lesson, so that he'll never come in between us again.

Before I went to bed I heard the others gossiping about eren and Sung Jinwoo. What's so special about that bastard?

When tomorrow came... I chose him as a sparring partner before Eren did, to make sure that he never gets involved with eren again.