No response.

"I wish you were never brought into this world. "

My team was triumphant against their first titan. We gained something important today. Something that is very rare in newly formed squadrons like ours. It was hope.

"Are you alright my liege? " Sophie asked, worried. Thankfully, she wasn't hurt because I took the full brunt of the fall.

"I'll be alright. " I said, slowly getting up onto my feet.

"You sure are sturdy my liege. " Martin said, hopping off the evaporating carcass.

I stretched my muscles to make sure if I was hurt somewhere.

"My liege, you didn't see this coming did you?" Martin asked, smirking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You didn't expect us to kill that titan right?"

"Yes... You surpassed my expectations." I said, sighing.

"My liege, can I go see Eren now? " Mikasa asked.

"Yeah, you can. But I'll come with you. All of us will." I said.

"Thanks, my...liege. " Mikasa said. I could tell that she was having a hard time calling me that.

"As a reward for killing your first titan, I'm going to let you guys call me with whatever you're comfortable with." I said.

Everyone cheered. Did they hate it calling me that this much?

Hey you, when are we going to meet Eren? " Mikasa asked, switching personalities in a second.

Damn she's a pain.

"Guys! Change in plans! we aren't going to meet ere-"

"MY LIEGE!" Mikasa said, standing upright and saluting me. So she'll do whatever it takes to go to Eren huh. Makes me curious.

Anyways, Mikasa bringing up really makes me wonder what Eren doing right now.

"Eren...I hope you're doing alright..."

***

"Phew. Eren, you're really something else." Armin said, wiping the blood off his face.

"I was only doing my duty Armin. At this rate....I'm still nowhere close enough to killing all of them...but I will do it. No matter what." Eren replied, as he let his blunt blades fall to the ground.

"At first it was really hard to keep myself calm. But remembering Sung Jin woo's words were enough. But I still can't fully control myself. Why should I? Why kill these bastards instantly? I'll make them feel pain they've never felt before, and then I'll slice the nape to shreds." Eren thought to himself.

"Eren! I spotted Connie, Ymir, Historia and others fighting a horde of titans! They seem to be in trouble!" Thomas said.

"Good job." Eren said, walking over to Thomas and putting a hand on his shoulder.

We were standing on the roof of an abandoned building. Well, Every building here is abandoned until we reclaim this wall.

"Lead the way Thomas." Eren said, jumping off the edge of the building and pressing the triggers on the hilts.

"Yes sir!" Thomas said, doing the same as the others followed.

***

"CHRISTA GET BACK!!! I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE!!" Ymir shouted, as five titans closed in on them as they stood on a roof of a house.

"I CAN FIGHT!!" Christa said, readying her blades.

"Shit we're going through a lot here! How are the others doing right now?!" Connie said.