chapter one

Another day in Belift high school. Students are all scattered around the hallways. Most of them are admiring and hiding in fear of one of the student passing by, Park Jongseong is his name, better known as Jay. Jay's parents own a big and successful company which is well known in South Korea. Although jay is very charming and handsome, he is also a big bully. His parents has been trying to stop him but he just wouldn't listen. 

The principle announced that there will be two new transfer students coming today. Other students don't care about new students so they just ignored it.

"i heard they will be welcoming two new students today" heeseung (jay's best friend) said

"yeah i don't care about them. they're gonna be losers anyways. not like me a gorgeous, amazing dude" jay replied in a sassy tone

heeseung just scoffed at his best friend's behaviour

"your always so confident bro" jake (another one of jay's best friend)

"yeah, you don't know how pretty they'd be and end up falling for them" sunghoon (another one of jay's best friend) said while taking a sip of his favorite choco milk.

jay bursts out laughing before saying "guys like me don't fall in love" then he bursts out laughing again. he really doesn't know what will happen in the future huh

the squad said their goodbyes and parted their way to their own class. heeseung and jay had the same class so of course they sat next to each other. 

after a while, the teacher came in with a smile. "good morning everyone, today we will be welcoming two students to our class" as she gestured the two newbies to come in

two cute tiny, figures in cute hoodies walked in. "hi my name is kim sunoo and i'm a sunshine. hope we can be friends" sunoo said with a bright smile and bowed. "this is my cousin jungwon" he added. "hi i'm-" jungwon's words got cut of by someone. "yeah we don't need your name loser." jay cut jungwon's words making everyone laugh and jungwon embarrassed.

"hey! that's not very nice of you young man" the teacher said in a almost raised-tone. jungwon took a deep breathe before saying "hi my name is yang jungwon" he said in a small tone afraid of being fun of again. "jungwon you can sit next to heeseung and sunoo you can sit next to jungwon" the teacher said

the two then went to their seats. jungwon was about to sit when he fell to the floor because out of nowhere,  jay with his long-ass arms, pulled jungwon's seat back. everyone was laughing while heeseung and sunoo are helping jungwon up. sunoo glared at jay but jay stuck his tongue out at him then went back to scrolling through his phone.

"hi my name is heeseung and this my best friend jay. he's a bit of a jokester so just ignore him" heeseung said to holding his hand out to greet them. "yeah i can see that from the moment i went inside this class" sunoo replied "hey i can still hear you" jay scoffed.

on the other hand, jungwon was quiet. he knew that he will be bothered by jay for the rest of the semester. 

yay! first chapter done! i know that the intro is like alot of other stories cause idk how to start stories tbh, i only know how to continue. also i will try to update every two or three days or maybe if i'm free i can update everyday but not know cause its exam week for me. i hope you like it and thank you for reading