chapter twenty

[4:30]
Jungwon, sunoo and their parents were packing their stuff to leave.

They went inside the big van and drove to the airport.

[At the airport]
Everyone was saying their goodbyes. The group were crying their eyes out. Sunoo and sunghoon were crying the hardest. Sunoo was sobbing in sunghoon's shoulder. Meanwhile, jungwon and jay were away from the others but not to far.

Jay kneeled down to jungwon's height since jungwon was in a wheelchair. He took jungwon's hands and they just smiled at each other. "After i recover, we can have some fun in america!!" Jungwon said. Jay smiled sadly. "Oh yeah wonnie, i have some thing to give you." Jay said while reaching into his pocket. He took out a necklace with a key hanged on it. He opened the necklace and put it around jungwon.

Jay then held his necklace that was under his shirt with a small lock on it. "The only key that can open this necklace, is your key." He said pointing to jungwon's necklace that has a key on it. Jungwon looked down at his necklace and smiled at the older. "Can i try it?" Jungwon asked curiously. "Ofc!" Jay scooted closer to jungwon and held his necklace. Jungwon pulled his necklace closer to jay's and unlocked it. "Woww hyung it's so cool!!!" Jungwon exclaimed after locking jay's necklace again. "I know baby. It's a promise gift, promising that we'll be together forever" jay smiled. Jungwon felt his heart melt like an ice cream in the dessert. He's so lucky to have such a sweet and loving jay.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 22A. All passengers are hope to begin boarding at this time. Thank you." The voice of a female came through the speakers. (Idk anything about airlines nor airplanes so i took this off of google. I'm very sorry if anything's wrong) "come on jungwon!" Mr kim called out. "Okay you have to go baby!" Jay said. He hugged and pecked jungwon's lip, trying not to cry. "I'll call you everyday hyung! See you next week!!!" Jungwon screamed from afar and jay nodded. Everyone left when the family was out of sight.

Jay was hanging out in heeseung's place. Heeseung had went out to buy some food and he lives alone so heeseung's place was all jay's. After heeseung had went out the door, jay hopped into heeseung's bed and started crying. He felt like he has been holding it in for too long. And this is the right chance to let it all out. He really missed jungwon already and he still hasn't found a job.

Jay cried for so long, He didn't even keep track of time. Before he knew it, heeseung was already back. Heeseung opened his bedroom door to see his best friend all broken. He put the food down and rushed over to crying jay. He hugged his best friend tightly, he knew why jay was crying. Jay hugged heeseung back and cried on the older's shoulder. "Hyunggg" he cried out. The older rubbed circles around his back and hummed. "I'M SUCH A BAD BOYFRIEND AND PERSON!!" Jay cried out again. "No no no! Don't say that. Just calm down and you can tell me everything" heeseung said calmly.

Jay had finally calmed down. He was still sniffing, but he was no longer screaming. "Okay. Jungwon. Is it?" Jay started to cry again when he heard his lil' angel's name. He hugged heeseung again and cried loudly like he did before "Oh jeez bro" heeseung said while hugging the younger back.

Heeseung finally got jay to calm down. He sat across jay and asked him to talk. "I-i'm just s-scared.." jay said stuttering. "Of what?" "Of losing *sniff* wonnie.." jay sniffled. "Bro~ jungwon loves you more than anything in the world. You're. Not. Gonna. lose. Him. Understand?" Heeseung clapped between every word he said and jay nodded. "Okay. Let's go get coffee. You need a little fresh air. But promise! You won't cry!" "F-fine" the puffy eyed boy replied with a slight frown. "But isn't it a little late hyung?" Jay asked after he looked at the time and it said 8PM "who cares. Plus, we can use that energy to find jobs huh?" heeseung scoffed. "Okay true" jay said as he left to go to the bathroom to wash himself up and heeseung prepared the car.

Jay picked out a random grey hoodie with black pants. He got his sneakers and out the door he went.

They went inside a small aesthetic cafe that was called PastelBoutique. (It's so Basic ik i'm sorry lmao). Everything in the cafe is so cute and soft. I bet jungwon would love this. Jay sat down at picked up his phone. He took some pictures to send to his lovely wonnie. Heeseung came in a little while later after parking the car. He sat across jay who was busy taking pictures.

Just then a girl with blonde and pink hair came up to the two boys. She was covering her mouth with her notepad. She looks nervous and excited. "H-hi welcome t-to boutiquepastel- I MEAN pastel boutique." The girl said giggling. Heeseung had a weird vibe about this girl but he shrugged it off. "I would like to order 1 strawberry shortcake and 1 iced americano please" jay said not looking at the girl since he was to busy sending the photos to his lovely boyfie "Oh~ *giggles* coffee this late huh~" the girl said while she teasingly pushed jay's arm. Is she flirting with him?? Heeseung thought. "And what about you handsome?" The girl then turned to heeseung. "Just the iced americano" heeseung said with a cold tone. "Okay is there anything else?" The boys shaked their heads. "Okay then i'll go get your foods." She said but before she walked away, she winked at jay. But he didn't noticed that. Instead, heeseung saw it. He felt he was about to throw up at that girl's face any moment now.

This is 1000+ words!!! It's kinda like a make up for not posting lately. I've been caught up with school work (which are very hard) since school just started. I hope everyone's healthy esp now with that stupid virus spreading again. Thx for reading and have a wonderful day! <3