chapter twenty three

Jay and heeseung got ready for school. Jay was abit excited because today is his first day of work. But he also felt bad. How could he tell jungwon about all of this?

[Author pov but in jungwon]

Jungwon was so excited for today. He's gonna be meeting his boyfriend who he adore with his whole heart. He can't wait to meet jay. He missed the older because they haven't seen each other for a week other than facetiming. He can't stop smiling at his lockscreen who is none other than jay.

He took the picture during one of their dates

He took the picture during one of their dates. (Jay looks so handsome wjsjabaksbke)

Jungwon has been waiting for a text from jay the whole day. The last text he got was a 'goodnight' last night.

[Back to jay's world]
Jay and heeseung were sitting in their almost-empty classroom. They didn't feel like eating so they skipped lunch break. It was only them and a few other students doing their business. Jay was sitting on his table and heeseung was sitting on his chair with his leg on the table. "So today's gonna be your first day at work aye?" Heeseung asked, eyes still locked on his phone. Jay just nodded but heeseung can still see it in the corners of his eyes. "Are you excited or what?" "Idk to be honest. It's kinda like mixed feelings of-" Jay got cut of by a demonic annoying voice. "Jayyy oppaaa~" A girl ran into the room making everyone look at her. She ran to jay and hugged him. "Eh?" Heeseung looked at her with a disgusted face. "He's taken you know" Heeseung said as he looked at the girl dead in the eyes. "Yeah, he's taken with me" The girl said snuggling into jay making jay push her to the ground. He's had enough

"Y-yah! J-jay oppa! You pushed y-your o-own g-girlfriend?" The girl's voice was shaky, indicating that she's on the verge of crying. "Oh-uh i-im sorry i did-" "Didn't i tell you already? He's taken. So go away!" Heeseung cut jay of and grabbed his arm. He dragged jay out of the class and into the school park (fancy ik). "What the hell bro? You should've insulted her or kicked her bro? Why did you say sorry? *gasps dramatically* d0 y0u LiKe hEr!?!?" Heeseung gasped. "What the fv-" "I'm older than you mister" Heeseung cut jay of and crossed his arms. Jay rolled his eyes and said "OF COURSE NOT! i LOVE wonnie and i'm a loyal boyfriend!" Jay stated. "That's my boy" Heeseung patted jay's shoulder

"Park Jongseong, please go to the principal's office" The speaker said. Jay and heeseung looked at each other weirdly. Why does the principal want?

Jay went inside the principal's office and there was... Jenyoung (also known as the bish. Sorry for the random name tho lmao) and she was 'crying'.

"You needed me sir?" Jay asked the principal. "Yes, please have a seat." The principal pointed to the vacant seat next to jenyoung. Jay sighed. He pulled the chair and sat down. "So, Mr. Park, why did you do that?" The principal asked making jay confused. "Do what?" "Jenyoung came in and said that you had punched her?" The principal said. "WHAT?!" jay said almost in a scream. "No! I didn't-" Jay got cut by jenyoung. "Lies! You clearly punched me!" Jenyoung said still crying. "Okay okay calm down you two. Mr. Park please explain." Jay calmed himself down and started to explain.

"I didn't punch her sir. She was being all clingy and disgusting. And i hated being clinged on-" "But you're my boyrfrien-" "I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND OKAY!" Jay stood up from his chair making her flinch. "I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND AND I NEVER WILL BE!" Jay screamed at jenyoung. He left the office and slammed the door.

Jay stormed out of the principal's office. Heeseung, who was waiting for jay outside the office, flinched but followed jay. Jay ran to catch up with jay. "Oi! Jay! Wait up!"

Jay finally sat down on one of the benches in the empty park followed by panting heeseung. Heeseung sat beside jay. He looked at jay, jay had his eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed. Heeseung took a quick breath and asked "what happened in there?" "Sojenyoungwasthereandsheclaimedthatipunchedherandtheniexplained-" Heeseung cut jay off. "Woah woah woah there chill out! I can't even hear a word you just said." Jay sighed. "Okay, so let me try to proces what you just said. So she claimed that you punched her and she's yours and etc etc?" Heeseung asked. "How'd yk?" "I kinda, umm listened to your conversation hehe" Heeseung scratched the back of his neck.

Just then, the bell rang, indicating that school's over. That also means....jay's going to work.

Yuh gurl is feelin productive and decided to make another story! Yayyy! Honestly i don't have anything to say but yeah. Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading and have a great day.

Alsooo! I stopped putting gifs on top of the story cuz im too lazy to put it in so yeah if any of ya'lls are wondering, that's the reason. But maybe i'll put in gifs in a few chapters if i feel like doing so.

Yeah and also i hope the photo i put in this story doesn't get deleted cuz wp sometimes deletes photos for some reasom which sucks (just incase it does get deleted, and ur reading this in the future, it's just a jay wallpaper) bye

<3