chapter twelve

"He probably likes you" sunoo said after hearing the whole thing. "What! Of course not! Plus one of my airpods is still with him!!! I hope he doesn't throw it away, cause that was expensive" jungwon said in a sad tone. "Don't worry. If he keeps it, there's a chance he likes you or cares about you but, if he doesn't then... he doesn't care about you." Sunoo said. Jungwon remained silent for a moment, then sighed. "Should i text him hyung?" Jungwon asked looking up at the older. "Yeah you probably should." Jungwon nodded and took out his phone. "Okay i'm gonna take a shower." Sunoo said while walking to his bathroom.

Jungwon opened his phone only to receive a message from "Jay hyung"
He hesitated at first but opened the message after.

Jay hyung
Hey wonnie...
I'm sorry if i scared you earlier
I don't really have a valid reason on why i did that stupid thing but i hope you can forgive me

Jungwon looked at the text then closed his phone. He then went to his room. Completely leaving his phone in the living room and jay ignored.

[Jay pov]
I was laying in bed waiting for jungwon's respond on the text i sent him. I checked my phone only to find that he didn't respond. But he left me on read... does he hate me now? I really regret what i did earlier. Should i call him? Nahhh he probably needs some time after i scared him with my stupid actions. Why did i even do that anyway? Wait jay why are you even worried about him? You don't even like him.
[End of pov]

Jay is having a convo with himself. He even asked himself why he cared when "he doesn't like jungwon" 

Jungwon has been playing with his PS5 for hours already. He looked at his alarm clock and it is now 2AM. He turned of his PS5 and tv then went outside to get a some food.

He went to do the kitchen and took out some ramen to cook. While waiting, he thought of his phone. He went to the living room to take his phone. He opened it expecting loads of texts or maybe some calls from jay but there is nothing. His notifs were dry. to be honest, he was a little disappointed but ignored it and went back to cooking his ramen.

[The next day]

Jungwon was left alone again. his aunt and uncle went to work as usual and sunoo went to run some errands with sunghoon. jungwon was just watching his tv with his cute little teddy bear pjs. suddenly, he heard the doorbell ring who could it be and what do they want? with the feeling of laziness, he dragged himself to the door. he opened the door, "what do you want?" jungwon said coldly, still not looking at the person in front of him. "hey wonnie" a familiar voice said. jungwon looked up only to see jay smiling at him with a warm smile. jay looked like he was about to say something but jungwon slammed the door at his face and locked the door. he ran like sonic up to his room without looking back. he slammed the door of his room again. he ran to his bed, covered himself with layers of his blankets and started crying. he doesn't know why he was crying. he felt to nervous to talk or even see jay. he hated him but he also loves him.

a few minutes later, knock knock. someone was knocking on jungwon's door. "jungwon-ah, its me sunoo. can i come in?" sunoo said softly. jungwon crawled out of his bed and opened the door. once he opened it, he immediately hugged the figure. he hugged him tightly. "h-hyungg" he sobbed on the person's chest. "sunoo" stroked the younger's hair softly. "what happened huh wonnie?" a soft gentle familiar voice said, but it wasn't sunoo's voice. jungwon looked up with his puffy eyes and saw jay. "please don't run away" jay said. jungwon nodded gently. he was actually about to run away, but he was to weak to do so he didn't. "good. let's go inside your room so you can tell me what happened hm?" jay said smiling while caressing the younger's cheek. jungwon only nodded and went to his room as jay followed him.

jungwon sat on the edge of his bed. jay sat beside him and put his hand on jungwon's shoulder. "h-hyung.." jungwon croaked "yes wonnie?" jay said softly while caressing the younger's shoulder. "h-how did you c-come in? and i heard sunoo hyung j-just now." jungwon said with his sore voice after crying. jay chuckled a bit and said "after you slammed the door at me, i waited infornt of your house. then sunoo came and unlocked the door for me." "o-oh" jungwon said. "he is downstairs with sunghoon right now." jay added. "hyung, i'm sorry for avoiding you..." jungwon said while looking down. "it's okay wonnie. it's not your fault, it's mine. i'm the one who should be saying sorry for my stupid actions." jay said with a sad tone visible. 

jungwon suddenly hugged jay. jay was surprised but hugged back after a few seconds. after around 15 minutes, jay looked at jungwon. he was sleeping cutely. jay giggled a bit and picked the younger to lay him. he tucked jungwon to bed and laid beside him. jay admired each and every one of jungwon's beautiful features. and before he knew it, he fell asleep too.

hey ya'll. im back here with another update~ like the last one, this is a bit longer story cause i have so many ideas? this story is a bit cheesy but tbh im kinda proud of it. anyway, i hope you enjoy this, thank you for reading and have a great day! <3