••part two••

Noah's POV:

I walk downstairs to see my sister, Willa, rushing and trying to find the remote. Once she saw me she said, "Noah where is the remote!" I quickly scanned the room and didn't see it. "I don't know, why does it even matter." I said, jumping on the couch. "Maya's interview is on in three minutes!" She said still yelling. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, she obviously saw that and said, "I don't care if you broke up with her or don't like her, she's still my best friend." I look at her with no emotion and I see her pull something up from behind the pillow. "Aha, I found it!"

She turned the tv on and her interview has just started. "Why is she wearing so much makeup?" I said confused, because she usually never wears makeup.

"I have no idea why, maybe the people there put it on her. But anyways her outfit looks, gorge." Willa said being proud of her best friend.

I silently hummed, "mhm." I don't think she herd though because she didn't look at me weird. I continued to watch the interview, sorta amazed at how she new exactly what to say every question, I started to zone out until I herd my name, my head bolted up and I tried to understand what they were saying. "Rewind the interview please." I said trying not to sound mean. She rewinded the clip and I started hearing what they were saying.
"So, congratulations on your new single, hurts like hell, maya"

"Thank you, it was a really big step in my career and I'm really excited to move forward."

"I herd you and your costar Noah Jupe just broke up."

"mhm." She hummed

"Well is there any other, or final, words you would like to say to him"

She turned and smirked at the camera, oh god.

"She might have you now but I had you first, man, i really hope it hurts like hell."
She then winked and the interview ended.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. Willa just jumped off the couch and started cheering as if maya could here her. I quickly grabbed my phone and went to text her.

What the fuck maya!

What???

Why would you say that, I have a girlfriend you know!

Chill, it was a joke

Well my girlfriend might not take it that way

Then, she has an awful taste in humor

Fuck you
message pending*

Maya unblock me, please
message pending*

"What did you do now Noah!" Willa looked at me with anger written all in her face.
"What?" I said clueless
"Maya texted me, leave her alone, she did great in her interview and your just trying to bring her down!" Willa yelled. My mom walked in. "Woah, what's happening in here?" She said trying to tame the situation. "Noah's trying to bring maya down again!" Willa yelled.

My mom looked at me and sorta yelled, "Noah, what did I tell you, leave maya alone!" I rolled my eyes and said, "Emily's coming over soon." I walked up to my room.

Maya's POV:

After I watched my interview, I texted Willa to see if she wanted to hangout. She said yes so I quickly changed into this:

I grabbed my phone and AirPods and started I walk to Willas house

I grabbed my phone and AirPods and started I walk to Willas house. Since she lived down the street, it wasn't a long walk. Once I got there I rang the doorbell, excited to hang out with my best friend. Once the door opened I saw him. He looked down at me (because I was shorter than him) angrily and he said, "What are you doing here!"
I pushed him lightly and walked inside. "I was having a conversation with you!" Noah yelled and shut the door. I turned around and said, "It takes two people talking to have a conversation." I smiled sarcastically and walked upstairs to Willas room.

Once I got there I walked in and she screamed, excited to see me. She engulfed me in a hug and yelled, "I MISSED YOUUUU!"

"Willa, it's been two days."

"Still, I still missed you."

"Well, I've missed you two." I said flopping on her bed. "When did your brother become a huge dick?" I asked replaying what happened downstairs in my head.

"Ever since you two broke up, since then he's just been a hot mess."

hmm, i guess that makes two of us.

————————————————————
•••AUTHORS NOTE•••

Second chapter is completed! There was a little bit of drama in this, not a lot tho. I hope you guys are enjoying the story and I hope you keep reading. REMINDER: PLEASE EAT AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL