••part seven••

I was woken up by a loud beeping noise. I jumped out of my bed because it scared the living daylights out of me. I then grabbed my phone and shut the alarm off. I quickly jumped in the shower and tried to go as fast as I could. Once I was done I got dressed and looked at the time, it's 3:15am. We are off to a good start.
Maya's outfit:

With Noah's sweatshirt because it's cold in New York:

I brushed my hair and put Noah's sweatshirt on. It's really cold in New York so I just decided to grab that sweatshirt. I finished getting ready and looked at the clock, which now says 3:54am. I quickly put my shoes on and grab my backpack and suitcase. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and see Willa there, waiting for me. I quickly give her a hug and jump in the car. "Hey Noah." I say happily.
"Hey m, i was wondering where my sweatshirt went!" He looks at me seriously.
"I'm sorry, it was the closest sweatshirt near me and I was in a rush, I'll give it back in la." I look at him and he just starts laughing.
"It's good m, you can keep it, I know it was your favorite."
I smile and thank him. Willa then gets in the car and we're on our way to the airport.

When we get to the airport we all get out of the car and walk into the airport. We get our tickets and everything and soon enough it was 6:00am. As we were walking to board the plane a lot of paparazzi and fans came up to us. I just tried my best to ignore them. I looked over at noah and he saw me anxious, he then gave me a calming smile. I started to get less anxious and kept walking. Next thing I know we were on the plane. I found my seat and put away my luggage. Noah did the same, I thought I had to sit alone, but I guess not. I'm honestly glad I get to sit next to him though.

As the plane was about to take off I got really anxious. I hate this part. As we started to move, I felt someone grab my hand. I look down and it was noah. He was one of the only people that knew how anxious this part is to me. I looked up at him and smiled, squeezing his hand harder. Soon enough we were in the air. Even though I wasn't scared anymore neither of us let go of our hands. I looked out the window and started drifting off to sleep.

Noah's POV:

I looked over and saw that Maya looked anxious. I knew how scared she gets when taking off so I grabbed her hand. She looked over and smiled at me. I obviously smiled back and continued scrolling through Instagram with my other hand. I looked at maya and saw how cute she looked so cute so I took a picture of her.
The picture:

I suddenly felt something on my shoulder

I suddenly felt something on my shoulder. I look over and see maya, sound asleep. Gosh, she looks beautiful. I felt like she was uncomfortable so I moved and she was now laying on my chest. Soon enough I fell asleep.

Maya's POV:

I was woken up by a loud noise. I jolted my head up and turns out it was just the airplane lady saying we were almost there. I look over at where I was sleeping and see a comfortable noah, sleeping. I quickly snapped a picture and decided to wake him up.
"Noah, it's time to wake up, we're almost there." I shook him lightly and he woke up.
"Good morning." He said in a tired voice.
I laughed and said, "good morning, we're almost there."
Noah sat up and looked at his phone, it was 12:00. I then heard the lady say we can get off. I stood up and grabbed my stuff, so did Noah. We walked off and waited for Willa. We then heard people taking pictures, I turned around and saw a lot of paparazzi. One guy came up to us and asked if we were dating. Me and Noah looked at each other and said no.
"Maya, is that Noah's sweatshirt, or maybe a new boyfriends?" The guy asked me.
I looked at Noah nervously and said, "no, it's just a old sweatshirt." The paparazzi guy looked at me and gave me a suspicious smile. Then Willa walked out and we all left that place. "Wofta, that could have been bad." I said in my head. We rented a car and Noah drove us to my house.

————————————————————
•••AUTHORS NOTE•••
I feel like I haven't posted in years. Anyways this might be bad because I'm really tired, I just hope you like it REMINDER: PLEASE EAT AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL