••part eight••

Once we got to my house, I ran upstairs, into my room. I haven't been here in a year. I looked around and realized that i still have pictures of me and Noah from when we were dating. My smile faded as I looked at all of them. A few tears ran down my face as I remembered all of the memories. I was so happy with him. Just then I heard someone barge into my room. I quickly wiped my tears and turned around. It was Willa, she looked at me and her smile slowly faded.
"Have you been crying?" She asked me.
I look at her and say, "no." She looked at me doubtfully and kept looking around she saw all the pictures of me and him.
She walked up to me and gave me a huge hug. I couldn't hold it back anymore, i started sobbing into her shoulder. I still miss noah and his soft kisses. I miss his fluffy hair and his beautiful brown eyes. I miss cuddling him and hugging him. I miss him more than ever. Soon enough I stopped crying, she looked at me and gave me a reassuringly smile.
"I was going to tell you, me and Noah are going out to go shopping. I was wondering if you wanted to come?" She looked at me, hopefully.
"Yea I'll come, just wait." I ran into my bathroom and started to wash my face with some water, to make it look like I haven't been crying. I also changed my outfit.
Maya's outfit:

I walked out and saw Willa laying on my bed

I walked out and saw Willa laying on my bed. "Ready?" She asked.  "Yup." I smiled at her.

We walked out and saw Noah sitting on the couch downstairs, watching tv. He looked at me and smiled, he also said, "you guys ready?" We nodded our heads. I took a deep breath and started to walk down the stairs after willa. We all left the house and got into the car we rented. Noah started driving and we got to the mall, the mall where i met one of my old friends. I smiled, remembering Madison. Madison was my best friend before I went to live in New York. Yes, we're still friends but just not as close as we were before. I hoped out of the car and we all walked into the mall.

After we went shopping we went back home. It was already 8:36pm. I wasn't hungry so I left noah and Willa down there making food. They already knew what to do so I didn't need to stay with them.

————————————————————
••AUTHORS NOTE••
alright, I'm sorry for not posting this earlier. I haven't been feeling the best recently and my mental health is starting to get worse again. But I will still try my hardest to write these for you guys :) REMINDER: PLEASE EAT AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!😘