•••part six•••

Noah's POV:

Right when i got into bed i felt arms wrap around me. I look over and maya lays her head in my neck. God, i missed this so much. I don't even know why i broke up with her. I remember that day, it was officially the worst day ever, not only did i lose my girlfriend, i lost her being my best friend. No words can prove how angry i was at myself for breaking up with her. The only reason I did was because i thought she deserved better, I thought that i wasn't good enough to date someone as amazing as her. I fought back my tears when I heard some soft snoring. I look down at her and start to play with her hair. Once i knew she was out i slowly got out of my bed and walked out the door. I knew she would hate me if i slept with her, she was just drunk. I walk into the guest bedroom and fall asleep in there.

Maya's POV:

"UGHHHHH" i yell. I woke up with a HUGE headache. I look around and see where i am, Noah's room. I look at what I was wearing and it was my favorite sweatshirt out of all of Noah's, and some sweatpants. Just then noah walks in with some tylenol. He hands it to me and I take it. I suddenly remembered what happened last night.
"oh my gosh, Noah I'm so sorry for what happened last night." I start crying.
He sees and says, "hey, no, it's fine." He sat next to me and I layed my head on his shoulder. "I don't know what I was thinking." I said, still crying
"Maya, you weren't thinking, you were drunk and it wasn't your fault." He said playing with my hair. Gosh, I miss this feeling. "Did you here the news?" Noah asks me excitedly.
"Uhhh, no, what news?"
"ummm, weregoingtostartrecordingthethirdmovieonthursday!" Noah yelled really fast. I jump up, "REALLY!" I run around the room, excited to start recording a quiet place part three. Since today is Tuesday I have a day to pack and then we leave to go to LA. We usually record it in New York but things are different this time around ig. Since I used to live in la, I still have a house there. Noah usually stays there when we go.
Noah jumps up and gives me a big hug. It lasted awhile, well until we heard Willa cough, "on accident" Me and Noah stop hugging and I say, "oh shoot, we all have to pack still." I quickly panic but then calm down. Noah suggest, "I can give you a ride home."
I smile at him, "That would be great." I grab my backpack that was in Willas room and walk out the door. I look at Noah's truck and see him staring at me, "hey, take a picture, it would last longer." I smile at him and hop in the jeep. He starts driving and when we get to my house he says, "see ya tomorrow, REMEMBER 4am."
"Ok, ok, bye noah." He laughs, "bye, maya." I run inside and then see him drive off. I then go up to my room and start packing stuff in my suitcase. Because almost everything I need is already in la I don't have to pack much. Once I was done packing, I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and saw that it was noah. I answered and he said, "did you finish packing?"
"mhm." I said softly, i laid in my bed and he just started talking, "So, tomorrow, I'm waking up around three and we're leaving around 4, i can pick you up and take you, i know your sisters not coming."
"Yes please!" I said, not wanting to take the bus. Noah nodded and started talking again. I quickly set an alarm for three and kept listening. Soon, enough I fell asleep, listening to Noah's sweet voice. Last thing I heard before I fell asleep was," goodnight, m." I smiled to myself and fell asleep.
Maya's phone case:

The picture inside of this phone case(maya and noah):

Mayas suitcase:

————————————————————••AUTHORS NOTE••I'm really excited to right the next chapter

••AUTHORS NOTE••
I'm really excited to right the next chapter. Also, sorry for not posting this sooner. REMINDER: PLEASE EAT AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL 🤩