••part three••

@mayawilliams

cap: you suckliked by: @noahjupe,@jadennnn, @willajupe, and 1

cap: you suck
liked by: @noahjupe,@jadennnn, @willajupe, and 1.2m others
comments:
@noahjupe: you dated me
@mayawilliams: ^ ya but you changed xoxo😘
@willajupe: GORGEOUS BAE
@mayawilliams: ^ ALL YOU BAE
@madison: OMG WHEN DID YOU GET SO HOT 🥵
@mayawilliams: ^ GIRL THAT IS JUST YOU
@jadennnn: beaut
view other comments*

@noahjupe:

cap: remember this day :)liked by: @mayawilliams, @willajupe, and 1

liked by: @mayawilliams, @willajupe, and 1.1m others
comments:
@mayawilliams: mhm best day ever
@noahjupe: ^^^
@willajupe: haha i remember maya taking this photo
@mayawilliams:^ hahaha
————————————————————
As I was sitting on willas bed I was looking threw insta. I kept scrolling until I found a new post, in fact it was Noah's, new post. I remember that day like it was yesterday.
————————————————————
••TWO YEARS AGO••
————————————————————
"Noah, I'm scared." Right now we are in a limo. This was our first movie premiere together, as an official couple, of course the public didn't know we are dating. Today, I feel like everyone is going to ask about us and I don't know if Noah wants to keep our relationship private.
"Hey, hey, it's ok baby, if they ask about us we will just tell them we are friends, mk?"
"Alright, then tonight we post that we are official?" I ask sorta as a question.
"Yup, that's it, ok" he said reassuringly. "and you will be right by my side the whole time." I looked over at him and smiled. He then kissed my temple, which calmed me down a lot. Once we got there we stepped outside and started walking down the red carpet. We got interviewed a few times which wasn't as bad as i thought. After, we went inside and started to watch the movie. Once the movie was done me and Noah went in the same limo and posted that we were dating. "God, I love you so much maya." He said staring straight into my eyes.
"I love you more, noah." I smiled and we kissed.
————————————————————
Not only was that the day we told everyone we were dating but it was also the day we said "i love you" first.
"Girl, I'm bored." I said sitting up.

"Sameeeee" Willa said, I looked at her and smiled.

"We could force my sister to take us shopping." I stated.
"YESSS!" Willa yelled really loud. I smiled and started calling my sister. She picked up after two rings.
Hello?
Hi, can you please come and pick me and Willa up, we want to go shopping?

Of course, I'm on my way

Thank you, bye
I hung up and we both started jumping up and down excited. I quickly changed and got my shoes on. Just because I didn't have a jacket and because Willa didn't have any, I had to steal Noah's. I walked in his room and there he was, sitting on his bed, shirtless, on his phone. He looked up at me and said, "What do you want?" I looked around a saw a jacket, "Can I wear this, I didn't bring one?" He looked at the jacket and just said, "yea, I don't care." "Thank you" I grabbed it and ran out to see Willa taking to her mom.
Maya's outfit

 "Hey, mama jupe

"Hey, mama jupe." Willas mom was always like a second mom to me. "Hey M, I herd your going shopping." I looked at her and smiled, "Yup." Just then we hear the doorbell ring. Me and Willa ran to the door as we see Noah run down the stairs, this time, with a shirt on. I open the door and see a blonde girl, not just any blonde girl, the blonde girl that Noah replaced me with.
She looked at me like I had horns sticking out of my head and said, "What are you doing here?"
"I'm hanging out with my friend." Noah ran by the door next to me and said, "Emily leave her alone, let's go." Noah tried to pull her away but she didn't let him.
"Bitch, why are you so ugly" she said to me.
"Me? Girl look at you" I said smirking, trying to annoy her.

I looked away as I saw my sisters car come into view. As I saw it I felt someone pulling my hair. I turned around and saw Emily trying to hurt me. "Emily, stop! Leave her alone!" Noah yelled causing her to stop. "Yea, don't you ever put you hands on my sister again" I turned my head and saw Taylor waiting for us. "Bitch." I said as I walked passed Emily. I then looked at Willa and we both left with my sister.
————————————————————
     ••AUTHORS NOTE••

hey, i got pretty bored today so i wrote this, it might not be the best, but hey, at least i tried ya know. Anyway have a good dayyyy REMINDER: PLEASE EAT AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL