Crash Landing

"GUILLOTINE CANNNOOOOOON NNN" *that was last thing i remember before an explosion caused everything to fade to black then i wake up on top of a couple of smashed cars. i crawl out of the rubble of a few smashed cars and some rocks battered and bruised* "u-ugh w-where the hell am i" *i say weakly*
*some hands drag me away from the cars before they explode. i see both a male and a female before i fade into unconsciousness*

*when i wake im in a bed with bandages on my body* w-what happened.. *i attempt to get up but i yell out in pain and lay back down. then someone rushes in* "your awake. " *he says* "i guess so huh" *i say * "my name is Bardock. we took you in after you crashed. whats your name kid* *i stare at the ceiling trying to remember* "M-Manik i-i think... i -i cant remember anything. how long was i out?" *i tell him"
"you were out for a month." *he thinks* "well manik this is the earth of universe 0 and i know someone whos been waiting to meet you since you arrived" *he says* "once you regain your strength meet me outside and ill take you to where you need to go" *with that he leaves the room i take a deep breath and slowly get up i grunt in pain but manage a sitting position* "i wonder who this person is that Bardock was talking about" *i whisper to myself*

*i get up slowly and lean against the wall and start walking to the door after i get out to what seems to be a living area i start to feel stronger and i walk outside. bardock nods at me* "put your hand on my shoulder " *i do as told and he puts two fingers on his forehead and we teleport to a new place* "w-woah what is this place?" *i look around in amazement * "this is the supreme kais place " *i look around and see a young lady walking towards us and waves*

"hello Bardock " *she says smiling* "and who is this young fellow ?" *bardock looks to me* "this is Manik ive come to bring him to Grand Zen-oh " *she nods* " i can take him there if you like" *he nods * "that would be much appreciated" *he telepo...

"hello Bardock " *she says smiling* "and who is this young fellow ?" *bardock looks to me* "this is Manik ive come to bring him to Grand Zen-oh " *she nods* " i can take him there if you like" *he nods * "that would be much appreciated" *he teleports away  and the supreme kai looks at me and puts a hand on my shoulder* "well be there in a jiffy" *she giggles and were teleported to a palace. i look around in awe * "woah" *she smiles as we start walking to the palace a figure appears in front of us* "supreme kai Pyranaya what is it that you need" *he askes* "she bows and points to me* "grand priest ive come to bring this young man to The Omni Kings " *he looks at me and nods* "go right on in *the doors open and their are two kids who look like twins sitting in thrones talking to someone wearing a orange and blue outfit and has the same hair as bardock  but i new it wasnt bardock bc he didnt have the scar on his cheek* "has pyranaya brought a new friend?" *one of the kids askes* *she smiles and bows the one in orange and blue clothes looks back at me and smiles waving* "hi there im Goku nice to meet ya" *he holds his hand out  i take it nodding* "im Manik" *i look at the two twins who where whispering they both turn to me and ask me at the same exact time very excited* "would you like to be in the tournament of power?!"

(end of chapter one)