The Birth Of The Ultimate Saiyan

*the grand priest uses his staff to keep the arena from being destroyed completely as the beam dies out i looked like i was in super Saiyan 4 but i had 3 tails and my fur was white with a dark purple Aurora surrounding me i had golden diamond shaped arm bands  on my arms and a purple gem on my waist the two zenos stand up in respect as the grand priest and all the angels and champa and fuwa kneel as if i was their God the others in universe 6 was wondering what was going on the grand priest speaks up explaining* "Manik has achieved a form that hasnt been seen in nearly a millennia Supreme Instinct that last user to achieve this form was the creator of the super dragon balls Zalama it also seems he is his universes version of Yamoshi the first saiyan to achieve super Saiyan god which would explain his supreme instinct form reflecting his super Saiyan 4 transformation"

*All of a sudden a punch to the gut shocks jiren who was in his full power state his eyes widen but i still hadnt moved from where i was standing then multiple punches cripple jiren after few moments he adapts to my attacks the fight rages on but ...

*All of a sudden a punch to the gut shocks jiren who was in his full power state his eyes widen but i still hadnt moved from where i was standing then multiple punches cripple jiren after few moments he adapts to my attacks the fight rages on but i decide to end it as i charge up my final attack moving all over the place so he couldnt detect where i was coming from* "GGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIII-" *moves in front of him and moves away as he tries to grab me* "LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOTTTTTTIIIIIIINNNNEEEEEEE-" *moves behind him and moves away as he turns around he sends out ki blasts in every direction as i run towards him he sees and sends out a giant energy ball towards me i do a slide under it stopping right in front of jiren as he looks down his eyes widen in surprise* "i-impossible!" *He tries to send a ki blast but it was too late* "CCCCAAAAAANNNNNNNOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" *The blast hits jiren point blank but i had control over it so it didnt destroy him it sends him flying into the air and out of the arena he appears on the bleachers as champa cheers in victory* "YYYEEEEESSSSSS UNIVERSE 6 TAKES THE WIIINNNN!!!" *I transform back into my base form as the grand priest askes for my wish* "i wish all of the universes that have been erased be brought back" *the grand priests tells the dragon my wish and all the eliminated universes were brought back  champa was bragging about me to beerus and goku and vegeta gives a thumbs up to me as i give one back vegeta gives me a nod of respect as kefla jumps down from the bleachers hugging me* "I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!" *I smile and hug back as jiren looks towards me and jumps to the arena and makes his way towards me he offers his hand and i shake it* "You are a powerful warrior son Manik i hope the next time we battle it will not be about life or death" *i nod* "i do too jiren" *toppo walks to me and extends his hand* "you would make a fine Pride trooper son manik" *i shake his hand* "i appreciate the offer but-" *i look to kefla and universe 6* "my home is elsewhere" *he nods* "i understand but the offer is there should you choose to take it" *i go up to the bleachers and walk to goku and vegeta* "hiya manik i heard you reached a awesome new power we should spar sometime" *vegeta scoffs* "goku you buffoon dont forget we still have our score to settle though it would be fun to face against a fellow Saiyan prince dont think i dont know manik whis told me you were Saiyan royalty in your universe and that you willing to die to save your people" *i nod* "then how about all three of us face off against one another a three way match but the losers have to buy lunch *goku and vegeta say at the same time* "deal" *the end credits roll and the narrator speaks*

("With the tournament of power over what is next for our young hero how earth shattering will the fight between the three Saiyan gods be and will manik and kefla make little Saiyan babies stay tuned for the next chapter because that will be our Lemon and our three way battle")