Saiyan Mates

(alright lemon time you heathens if your under well lets say 16 the this aint for you so skip to the next chapter)

*After we get back to our universw kefla drags me tomy room and locks the door behind us and pounces on me* "ack?! Kefla?" *I look up at her as she chuckles taking her clothes off* "fufufufu~ think of this as your reward for winning my Saiyan prince~" *she takes off my clothes and my schlong springs out* "oh..my god! Its massive w-will it even fit?!" *I blink as she tries measuring it with her forearm* "well if your not up to it we can sto-MPH?!" *i am cut off by her sitting on my face* "shut up i can handle your third leg just give me time! now while im figuring it out why dont you take care of me~" *i nod and start doing so as she lets out soft moans. She takes the tip in her mouth and slides it deeper getting halfway before she gags but keeps it there and starts sucking. after a while of this she sits up looms over me lining my tip up with her slit before slamming down letting a pained and pleasured scream* "a-are you alright?" *I look up at her with concern* "y-yes just give me time to adjust your in my damn womb for gods sake" *i nod as she slowly moves up and down as she pulls me up into a passionate kiss* "mm~" *after a while of this she pulls back for air* "Kefla im close~" *she nods* "do it its a safe day~" *a little bit later we come at the same time  as we lay back panting there was a knock on the door* "manik its vados if your done vegeta and goku have arrived" *i look over and kefla was out cold i put a blanket over her and kiss her forehead and out on my Gi and head out seeing goku and vegeta standing next to each other*