Training Begins

*a few days later i was out in some type of desert training with cabba and vados. cabba turns into a gold haired form i look at him*" how do i get that form" *i look at vados* "well from what ive heard you can reach super saiyan by becoming angry or on the brink of death" *she says * "well i got angry when i thought frost was icer, hold on why do i remember that name" *i shake my head before a giant blast knocks me back into a mountain i look up and see cabba floating above me* "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" *he doesnt say anything as he starts raining down ki blasts at me i start getting mad as i bellow a golden aura surrounding me my hair gold and my eyes green*

 cabba turns into a gold haired form i look at him*" how do i get that form" *i look at vados* "well from what ive heard you can reach super saiyan by becoming angry or on the brink of death" *she says * "well i got angry when i thought frost was ...

{ credit to Thanachote-Nick for the design idea for Manik}

*i look up at cabba who now has a 'oh shit' face as i charge knocking him down and fly down doing a double axe handle and grab his foot swing him around and throwing him in the air i move my hands two my sides two red balls of energy forming* "GGGUUUIIIIIIILLLLOOOO-"  *i move my hands to the side* "TTTIIIIIINNNNNEEEEEEEEE" *i smash them together a giant red beam of energy erupting from them * "CCCAAAAANNNNOOOOONNNNN!!!!!" *it hits cabba as soon as he corrects himself he tries to hold it back with his hands but the force was pushing him back causing  his hold to break after the beam dies out vados catches him and i turn to normal falling to my knees passing out*

*i wake up  in a bed  a few people looming over me* "good hes awake" *vados sighs in relief*  "MANIK THAT WAS AWSOME!!!" *caulifla says in excitement* "yeah and it hurt too" *cabba was holding his side* *i laugh nervously* "sorry about that cabba" *i go to stand up only to pass out again this time  i wake up in a different place near a village and a green and white figure walking up to me*