The ToP is almost here!

*i go to vados* "im ready to train" *she nods and we train for a few hours and we take a break* "you are doing well but you havent tapped into your full potential yet Manik" *i sigh* "im trying vados but it feels like something is missing" *she nods as kale and caulifla drag me to their room*

{semi lemon warning}

"youve been working hard manik its time you relax" *caulifla sets me on the bed as she gets behind me and rubs my shoulders kale slides up front and kisses me i was blushing alot as they help me out of my clothes and they strio down and start having their way with me we had mated for a couple hours until we decides to take a rest to save our energy for the tournament*

{timeskip}
{i did say a semi lemon you heathens the real lemon will be after the tournament}

*we all were gearing up and preparing for the tournament of power as kale and caulfila come back with vados each with one ear ring one on the right ear of each girl*"well dont you two look beautiful" *they giggle as vados has us get in a circle* "alright everyone the grandpriest has called us in lets go" *we were suddenly transported to a giant arena in the null realm* "wow" *goku waves at us and comes to me and shakes my hand* "hiya Manik!" *i smile and shake his hand back* "hey goku im looking forward to taking you on" *after every team gets settled in the grandpriest announces* "let the Tournament of Power begin!"