Sujal-Naina - Darmiyaan

(A/N: Here is a random OS on Sujal and Naina! No offence to Sujal-Kashish fans! Dedicated to Namrata31 ♥️! Everyone, please leave feedback!)

-_-_-_-_-

Sujal has lifted himself up as he realized the fact that he was never meant to be with Kashish, more like she doesn't deserve him. He deserves someone so much better. That selfish woman deserves Mr. Piyush Raheja - the bastard who likes to hide behind the pallu of his wife, Mrs. Kashish Raheja.

Was Sujal really in love with Kashish? Or was that a mere attraction? Kashish is beautiful but her heart is ugly which forced Sujal to fall out of love ever so quickly. He wants nothing to do with Mrs. Kashish Raheja.

Sujal has changed a lot in the past few days. He seems to be a lot more happier than before. What is the reason?

Naina

Sitting in his office, Sujal remembers the day he met Naina and a huge smile creeps on his lips.

Flashback

He is broken at the sight of seeing Piyush and Kashish happily living their life after marriage. Did she even love him in the first place? Yes, there was a huge misunderstanding regarding the love letter she wrote for him which ended up reaching Piyush. Yes, he should've trusted her but was he really at fault? He didn't know the truth, he was hurt himself and that is because he loved her.

What did Kashish do? For the sake of her family, she married Piyush. Everyone makes mistakes. He asked for forgiveness and another chance but the only thing she gave him was intense pain.

He never meant anything to her. One mistake...and she married Piyush, literally crushing his love under her heels.

She could've fought for him. She could've fought with her dad but she didn't. She didn't give a damn about his feelings. It is always about her.

The more he has been trying to heal, the more Kashish tries to make him jealous by her so called lovey-dovey act with her husband.

She has been acting like there was nothing between them. He is tired, tired of his fate. Does he not deserve true love?

"One more please..."

Says Sujal to the bartender to make him another drink.

"Sir, aap pehle hi itni pi chuke hain"

The bartender looks at Sujal concerned.

"Just do as I say. I'm not asking you to give me these drinks for free"

A pissed off Sujal takes out a bunch of cash and throws it on the table towards the bartender.

The bartender takes a deep breath. He knows that there is no point of arguing with Mr. Sujal Garewal. He begins making another drink for him.

Sujal grabs the fifth drink. As soon as he is about to take a sip, a female's voice arrests him.

"What's the issue with you? Why are you so keen on killing yourself with so much alcohol?"

Sujal's gaze shoots up towards the source of sound and he finds a lady staring at him. She is dressed up in a black dress, her hair left loose as soft curls.

"Excuse me?"

Sujal asks, knitting his brows.

She walks towards him and takes a seat right next to him on a separate stool.