RN - The First Encounter - OS

Author's Note

Hello, I'm here with an OS on Rajveer-Naina. This OS is not based on any scene. This random shot is just my imagination! The name "RN - The First Encounter" says it all, this OS will be based on RN's first meeting! Enjoy!

————————————————————-

"RN - The First Encounter"

"BOOM*

The collision of the two cars leads the drivers to stop their cars with a jerk. Anger visible in both of their eyes as they both take their seat belts off in order to get out of their cars. Their faces are shown as they both open the door of their car to step out.

(Rajeev Khandelwal as Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat)

(Priyanka Bassi as Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia)

Stepping out, they both walk towards each other with full speed. The distance that they have covered in few seconds while walking towards each other, it feels like forever. At this moment, none of them have the patience to speak to each other nicely, rather, they want to yell.

Reaching near each other, they both stand face to face. Before Rajveer could say something, he sees Naina's right's hand's index finger pointed towards him.

"Agar aapko ghadi chalani nahi aati toh drive kyun karte ho?"

questions Naina in frustration

This increases the anger level inside Rajveer. How dare she? Does she not know who he is? In anger, his right hand turns into a fist as he takes a step towards her.

"How dare you speak to me like that? Galti aapki thi miss..."

speaks Rajveer in frustration, rather yells