Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [3]

A moment of horror takes place as Rajveer turns around and spots Naveen.

"Naveen, tu..tu kab aya?"

Asks Rajveer getting a little tensed, his eyes lowered.

"Jab tu meri behan ke sath khule aam romance kar raha tha"

Naveen replies, his voice shows his irritation.

Getting tensed, Rajveer looks here and there, thinking if Naveen heard their entire conversation. Does Naveen know the truth that it's an act and that they are not actually married?

Looking up, Rajveer begins to say,

"Dekh Naveen..."

But gets cut off by Naveen,

"Don't you dare say a word Raj. Maana ke tum dono ki shaadi ho chuki hai lekin sharam bhi koi cheez hoti hai. Ek toh tum dono ne mujhe bataye bagair shaadi ki, or upper se khule aam ye sab. Jo karna hai apne bedroom mein karo. Beshak wo teri biwi hai, lekin abhi bhi behan hai wo meri"

Rajveer takes a sigh of relief - thankfully Naveen didn't hear anything. A smile creeps on his lips which does nothing but makes Naveen angrier.

"Meri behan se shaadi kar ke mere samne muskura raha hai tu. Tujhe mein itni asani se nahi chorunga Raj"

Saying so, Naveen exits the kitchen, without waiting for Rajveer's response.

Naveen is definitely planning something against me, thinks Rajveer as he thinks of all the possible things Naveen can do and horrer takes over him.

"Mujhe Naveen se panga nahi lena chahiye tha",

Rajveer mumbles

Smiling a little, he continues,

"Lekin yehi toh ek mauka mila hai iss saale ko maza chakhane ka. Itni asani se ye mauka hath se nahi jaane dunga"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Swimming pool

Later that day, Rajveer wishes to relax a little - in a form of thinking few ways to get Naina to confess her feelings for him as well as some ways to annoy the hell out of Naveen. Smirking, taking his shirt off, but still in a pair of shorts, he jumps inside the pool to practice his swimming skills.

Entering her room, Naina takes a sigh of relief upon not finding Rajveer there. She does not know how exactly she will face Rajveer after whatever happened in the morning. Wanting to relax a little, she goes and stands right by her window for some fresh air.

And then, her breath hitches in her throat as her gaze falls on a shirtless Rajveer.

Damn he is hot, she thinks as she gulps down her saliva.

"What the hell are you thinking Naina?"

she mumbles as her heartbeat picks up pace.

Just them, Rajveer feels a strong gaze on him. Looking up in the direction of the window, he spots none other than his dear Naina 'ah' Singh, admiring him, literally staring at him like a hungry lioness.