Rajveer-Naina - Khamoshiyan - OS

Author's Note

I am here with another OS on Rajveer-Naina! This OS "Khamoshiyan" will take place after episode 128 of Left Right Left. In short, it will take place after Captain Rajveer and Dr. Ritu Mishra's Engagement.

Enjoy 😘

-_-_-_-_-

Rajveer-Naina - Khamoshiyan

The loud sound at the door indicates Naina that she has to wake up and get ready for her morning drill just like everyday, but today, it is different

The loud sound at the door indicates Naina that she has to wake up and get ready for her morning drill just like everyday, but today, it is different. She feels as if her chest has been filled with cold, heavy cement and it's weighing her down. Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia, who is always the first one to get ready in the morning, today, she has no desire to do anything, not even move.

But why does she feel this way? What is the reason? She is physically fit but her mind is somewhere else. Last night's scenes starts to play in her head. Her Rajveer sir got engaged to Dr. Ritu Mishra. The way he placed a kiss on Dr. Mishra's cheek sends shivers down Naina's spine when she thinks about it. But why does she feel this way? Why does she feel so bad that he didn't even look towards her at that moment, when he was sliding the ring in Dr. Mishra's finger? Yes, she tried to act as normal as she could last night but, something inside her wanted her to go and stop the engagement. What was it? Is it because she doesn't want to share her mentor with anyone else? Or is it something more than that?

Another loud knock on the door brings Naina back to reality. In frustration, she gets up and sits on her bed. She looks around and gets surprised when she looks at the time which indicates that she is actually late for her morning drill.

And this was it for Naina to react. She immediately stands up straight and rushes towards the washroom. Within minutes, she is ready. Giving herself a last look in the mirror, Naina walks out of her room, not before locking the door.

Knowing she is late, she rushes out of the girl's hostel. Reaching the main campus, Naina starts picking up her pace as she starts to run towards the main grounds of KMA.

Not looking where she is going, she runs nonstop, but suddenly she collides with a figure, leading her to trip. Her eyes are closed out of fear of falling down. But suddenly, she finds herself in someone's strong arms. The touch sends shivers down her spine as it is very well known to her. Her heartbeat picks up pace as she slowly starts to open up her eyes.

And here she is, right in Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat's arms.

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sunne to aao kabhi

Both of her arms are around Rajveer's neck while his arms are holding her waist, protectively. They lock eyes immediately. A lot had changed between them. Nothing is the same as before.