RN - A blissful Moment - OS

(A/N: This OS is Based on "RN - Mission Finding Naina Ka Dulha"  but it's not mandatory to read "RN - MFNKD" Please leave your feedback as I'm writing after a very long time so I am unsure how this turned out.)

-_-_-_-

A knock is heard on the door of Rajveer's room. A smile starts to creep on Rajveer's face, knowing who is exactly on the door: his beloved wife!

Getting up from the couch, he slowly walks towards the door. He opens the door with an amazing smile playing on his lips. And there she stands...looking ever so beautiful, draped in a black saree that he had gotten for her last month as a first present after their marriage.

"Cadet Naina Ah Si....Shekhawat.."

Says Rajveer with his usual style but suddenly stops, to gauge her reaction. As soon as Naina hears those words, a blush starts to creep on her cheeks. She lowers her gaze due to extreme shyness.

Continuing further, he says,

"Cadet Singh, Aapko kab se knock ki zarurat padhne lagi? Or wo bhi tab, jab humari shaadi hogyi hai. Pehle toh tum kisi bhi cheez ki parwah na kiye aa jati thi bina knock ke..or ab jab ke tumhe pura haq hai..."

He leaves his sentence midway to gauge her reaction and again, succeeds in making her blush.

It has been two months since they have gotten married and a lot has changed between them. Naina has turned really shy, yet Rajveer has been slowly trying to make her comfortable. He knows everything is new for her and hence, he wants to take each step slowly, yet still wants to make her realize that he is head over heels in love with her. He doesn't know when, but he has fallen for her, his student and now his wife.

He is done running away from his feelings. And why should he? She is his wife, that too legally!

"Sirr!!! "

She whispers to bring him back to reality.

Rajveer, who has been admiring his beautiful wife, comes back to his senses.

"Uh..haan Naina?"

"Aap mujhe andar aane denge ke bahir se hi bhejne ka irada hai?"

She teases him.

She has started to feel comfortable in this relationship. She has turned shy, yet more comfortable around him!

Blushing, Rajveer moves away and lets her in,

"Sorry! Please come in!"

She walks inside while he locks the door behind him.

"Kisi ne tumhe aate hue dekha toh nahi?"

He asks, making himself comfortable right next to her on the couch.

"Nahi! Pooja helped me escape from our hostel"

Naina replies, fixing the pallu of her saree

No one knows about their marriage in KMA except for the 5 cadets and Dr. Shalini!

He stares her lovingly as she fixes her saree. He gulps down his saliva as his eyes lingers on her bare waist and immediately lowers his eyes.

Silence takes place between them for few moments when Naina decides to break the ice.

"Sir, aapne mujhe kyun bulaya? Wo bhi iss saree mein?"

Her question takes him by surprise.