Confessions

Boscha stood outside of the plant track homeroom. Waiting for Willow to get out. Sometimes the alpha got a bit distracted and took a bit longer to finish up. Not that the omega minded, she would wait forever for Willow.

Today was a bit different though. Today was the day Boscha was going to confess her feelings to Willow. It had been over a year since Willow had asked the omega to join their group. And Boscha couldn't be happier. She and Willow had gotten very close as of late.

Boscha was still embarrassed about how awful she had been to Willow specifically. When it turns out that Willow is one of the sweetest and most compassionate alphas Boscha had ever met.

Now, it wasn't traditional for omegas to try and court an alpha. But hey, Boscha wasn't a 'traditional' omega by any means.

Finally, the alpha came out of the classroom, smiling as she saw Boscha. "Hey, Bosh."

"Hey, flower girl. Wanna hang outside for a bit? It's really nice out right now." Boscha asked happily.

"Sure, I can show you a new trick I learned!" Willow cried excitedly, pulling Boscha outside.

Together they sat outside. Willow had shown off her new ability to take two separate plants and meld them into one. Thoroughly impressing the omega.

For almost an hour the two sat together, talking and laughing. As it turns out Willow and Boscha manage to get along pretty well. Boscha wasn't half bad once you got to know her. She still could be aggressive and snotty. But for the most part, as long as they were alone the omega was great.

It was being around the others that made the omega antsy. Especially Luz. The human and triclops never really managed to find common ground. Though their fighting has lost a lot of its fire these days. They bicker more like annoyed siblings, rather than mortal enemies.

It was getting late, Willow would have to head home soon. This was Boscha's chance.

She will never say yes to a fake omega like you.

Boscha shook herself, taking a deep breath. Willow's natural pine scent helped to calm her raging nerves.

Reaching into her pocket the omega pulled out a little box.

"Uh.. Here." Boscha held out the box to Willow, her face flushed a deep red.

Willow just stared at the gift. It was a small navy box with a gold ribbon. Gold. Gold ribbon. The alpha couldn't take her eyes off the ribbon. Gold. A courting gift. But... Boscha was an omega? Omegas don't court alphas.

"Well? You gonna take it or not?" Boscha huffed out, her embarrassment burning into anger.

Willow slowly reached out and took the gift. Opening it to find a hair clip inside. It had a beautiful ornate tree on top, decorated with tons of small gems. It was absolutely amazing, stunning.

But.. It was a courting gift. There was no way that Boscha really felt this way, right? Sure Boscha and her had been getting along lately. But Boscha had been a terror on her life for so long. There is a big difference between forgiving someone and being friends, and forgiving someone and dating them.

Something inside of Willow wanted to believe in Boscha's intentions, but at the same time.. She was cautious. Forever worried that one day Boscha will turn around and hurt her again.

Besides. Could she even accept a gift given by an omega? What would people think? Hell, what would she herself think? So wait.. Did that mean Boscha had always liked her? Was that the reason the omega had been such a bully? Ugh. Fucked up.

"I just saw it and thought of you.. Made me think of that grudgby match years ago... Uh... So... You gonna accept it? Or what?" Boscha's voice was low, nervous.

"Boscha.. It's beautiful.. But.. This is a courting gift, yeah?" Willow looked up at the omega.

"Duh, obviously." Boscha scoffed, and rolled her eyes.

"Then.. I can't accept this, I'm sorry." Willow sighed as she pushed the box back into Boscha's hands.

All the color and emotion dropped from Boscha's face and shoved the box back into her pocket.

"I... I guess I shoulda seen that coming.. I don't know why I thought.." Boscha turned away, pulling her knees to her chest, hugging them tightly.

They sat in silence for a few moments. Willow's mind racing the whole time. She couldn't take it. She had to know.

"Boscha.. Are you telling me that the reason you were so mean to me was because you had a crush on me? That's so fucked up Bosh." Willow growled out.

"What?!" Boscha snapped her eyes to Willows.

"No, Willow I wasn't mean to you cause I had a crush on you ... I.. Ugh.. Willow, I had a crush on Amity. Ever since we were pups. But Amity never cared for me. It would have never worked. She wouldn't have been the alpha I wanted, and I certainly wouldn't be the omega she needed."

Willow stared at the omega in stunned silence.

"Amity never even gave me the time of day. She never listened or cared. The only thing I knew about her was her hate for you. That was the one thing we could agree on. The only time she was paying attention was when we were mocking you." The omega hung her head in shame.

"I clung to it for so long, even after I started to lose Amity. Titan, I was so fucking stupid. Because it turns out you are so nice and kind and strong. I was being so horrible to someone who truly didn't deserve it. You are so fucking amazing. I was so awful."

Boscha couldn't stop the tears welling in her eyes. " Willow, I'm so sorry. "

The omegas breathing started to speed up. Horrid, vile thoughts slithered into Boscha's mind. Fogging her with dark, choking clouds of negativity.

Disgusting. Worthless. Fake omega. Monster. Monster. Monster.

She was spiraling. She was going to crash, self implode.

She needed to leave. Had to escape. The last person she wanted to see her breakdown, was Willow.

Quickly rising to her feet, the omega looked back at Willow for a moment. Tears running freely down her face.

"I'm so fucking sorry." Boscha whimpered out again, before turning and running as far and fast as she could.

Leaving Willow behind with a very confusing mix of emotions.