Finally

Boscha sighed as she carried yet another box into the room. Setting it down with the others on the bed. Their bed. The omegas heart raced at the thought.

It had been two years since they had graduated from Hexside. Willow had accepted the HeartBloom and they had been dating ever since.

Now they were finally mates. Bonded. Willow being the good alpha she was, didn't want them to bond until she had made sure they had a house and stable jobs.

While Boscha would have been happy to bond straight out of Hexside like Luz and Amity had. She understood where Willow was coming from. She had waited this long, she could wait a little more.

Much like every other part of their relationship, it was a long wait, but well worth it.

They had bonded just the night before. The soreness between her thighs, along with the bitemark on her neck was proof of it. The mate mark was a bit tender where teeth had broken skin. It throbbed every time she thought about it.

But honestly, it felt kinda.. Good? The pain was very mild. The ache was almost.. Satisfying. Being able to feel it. Knowing that she finally bonded with her alpha. Her mate. Her Willow.

The door to their bedroom opened and the alpha stepped in. "That's the last shelf. We should be all good to start putting everything up."

Boscha turned to her mate. With one hand, she reached out to cup Willow's cheek. The other caressed the strong, broad muscles of the alphas shoulders.

"Awe, my big strong alpha. Thank you, Flower." Boscha said in a low praising tone.

Willow flushed and melted under the attention, smiling toothily up at the omega.

Even as adults, Boscha still had a couple of inches of height over Willow. Always being unusually tall for an omega.

Though Boscha had the height advantage, Willow was definitely stronger. The alpha had bulked up a lot over the years. Not only was Willow actually strong, but she also had the build and physique to match.

Reaching out, Willow placed her arms around the omegas waist. Leaning up, they met in a soft kiss. Even after two years, kissing still felt new and exciting. Boscha wasn't sure she would ever get used to it.

Even as the kiss ended, they didn't pull away. They stayed embraced, nuzzling into each other's cheeks and necks. The couple lingered like that for a while, simply enjoying the intimacy.

Willow pressed a soft kiss against her omegas mate mark, breathing out gently, "I love you."

Boscha shuddered and was quick to return the gesture. "I love you too. More than the Isles will ever know."

Eventually, they had to pull away. They still needed to unpack. Opening each box one by one. They took out each item, finding a place on one of the shelves, or the desk, or dresser. Any flat surface really.

Finally, they made it to the last box. Willow opened it and pulled out the first item. Gasping as she saw what it was. The silk scarf.

"Is this..? All the courting gifts? You kept them?" Willow gawked, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Well, yeah. What was I supposed to do with them? You gave them back." Boscha let out an amused chuckle.

Willow stared down at the scarf, her hands started to shake. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry it took me so long. I just.. I.."

Reaching out the triclops placed her hand over the alphas. Looking down at her with a soft, reassuring smile.

"It's okay. Honestly. It was probably for the best. I was still really unstable. I needed to do a lot more growing on my own. If you woulda said yes when I first asked, you woulda seen a side of me that woulda broken us." Boscha said gently, squeezing her mate's hand.

"So sure, I had to wait. But I caught you in the end, didn't I?" Boscha said with a smirk and a wink.

It caused the exact reaction that Boscha wanted. Willow let out beautiful bells of laughter, shaking her head.

The omega smiled cheekily, as she pulled out the other gifts.

The hair clip. A large stuffed demon plushie. A 3-part book series; The Boiling Isles Most Dangerous/ Rarest/ Extinct Plants, respectively. A set of four small clay pots Boscha had hand-painted. And of course, the scarf.

Handing each one to Willow, Boscha let the alpha decide where to display them. Willow spaced them out, making sure each one had its own spot. Stepping back the alpha looked over their handiwork.

"Perfect," Willow said with a soft smile.

"Wait!" Boscha yelped.

Running out of the room briefly, Boscha came back in holding a few potted plants. One, of course, being the HeartBloom itself. She placed them in various spots. The room was a perfect mix of both of them.

"There. Now that is perfect." Boscha said with a happy smile.

Later that night, the couple laid together in bed. Talking about everything, anything, and nothing, just trying to get sleep to wash over them.

"So.. Luz told me that she is getting off her suppressants, so that she and Amity could start trying for a pup." Willow sleepily stated.

"No shit? Eh, honestly, I'm surprised they waited this long." Boscha scoffed.

Amity was going to be a sire, what an odd thought. Though Boscha was sure Amity would do a great job as a parent.

What would Willow be like as a sire? What would their pups look like? Would they have Boscha's hair color? Or third eye? Or would they look more like Willow?

Boscha's heart raced as she thought about it. Warmth and giddiness filled her chest. The omega hadn't thought much about pups until she started dating Willow. Now all she wants is to start a family with her mate.

"Well, let's hope they do get pregnant soon. Or we might beat them to it." The words left Boscha before she could stop them.

"Wait, you wanna have pups? Soon?" Willow's eyes snapped open as she turned to her mate.

"Well.. Of course, I want pups. Not right now .. But.. I mean.. Someday soon." Boscha let out a little huff.

Willow smiled brightly as she leaned forward to kiss Boscha. "Yeah, not right now, but soon. I won't keep you waiting too long this time. Promise."

Boscha giggled as she laid back down. "Don't worry. I'd wait forever for you, my love."