The Night The Cade Siblings Met The Gang

⚠️Trigger Warning: Abuse⚠️

~JOHNNY POV~

I continued to scream as I heard my sisters cries of pain. My father had his belt and was hitting my sister endlessly on her back.

"You're a worthless piece of shit!" My father screamed.

Julie only screamed louder causing me to yell louder.

"Stop it! Leave her alone!" I cried.

My dad whipped around and I felt the harsh leather go across my face. I cried out as he hit Julie once more. After a few minutes off getting beat, my dad stopped.

He gave us one last kick in the ribs, before walking off. Julie let out little sobs as I crawled over to her. I scooped her up and carried her out of the house. We made it to the lot.

Julie curled up into my side as I rubbed her side gently. We sat for a few minutes when I heard footsteps. We looked up and saw a large group of people. Julie and I gasped causing the youngest to look over.

"Darry, look there's a boy and girl over there." The boy said.

The other boys turned as well and looked at us. They walked over as we scooted back. One of the boys rolled his eyes and walked closer.

Julie and I flinched harshly as he stuck his hand out.

"Dally your scaring them." Another scolded.

'Dally' rolled his eyes again and looked down at us. His eyes seemed to soften when he looked at Julie. Julie was shaking like a leaf. We were both sore, cold and tired.

Another kid, who looked slightly older then the first boy we saw bent down and reached a hand out. We flinched again and started shaking.

~PONYBOY POV~

Soda seemed to think that these kids were animals or something.

"Soda, their not dogs." Steve snapped.

"Well, I'm trying to be gentle! Look how scared they look. They look like hurt puppies." Soda replied.

Darry shook his head and walked over to the kids pushing Soda out of the way. The girl clung to the boy tighter as they clenched their eyes shut.

"Hey, its okay. We're not gonna hurt you." Darry spoke softly. "How come you out here alone?"

The kids seemed to relax a little. They weren't shaking as bad but they still were.

"I'm Darry. That's Ponyboy and Sodapop my brothers. These are our friends. Two-Bit, Steve and Dally."

The kids relaxed even more. I shifted my weight and they tensed back up.

"How about you give us your names." Darry continued.

It was silent for a while and I thought they had left or something when I heard a soft quiet voice speak up.

"I'm Julie Cade." a voice whispered.

"Julie? That's a pretty name. I'm Ponyboy Curtis." I introduced.

"Ponyboy? That's a unique name." the boy spoke.

"And what's your name?" Dally asked.

"Johnny Cade."

"Siblings?" Darry asked.

They nodded.

"How come your out here all alone?" I asked.

"Aren't your parents worried?" Steve asked.

They tensed back up again at the mention of their parents.

"T-They won't care." Julie stuttered.

"How come?" Two-Bit asked.

Julie started crying again. Johnny looked as if he were about to.

"T-They d-did this." Johnny cried.

The gang and I shared horrified looks. They're parents did that? I couldn't even imagine my mom or dad even breathing at me wrong let alone beating me.

"Here," Darry said. "Why don't you come home with us? We can clean you two up."

The Cade siblings seemed to be deciding whether or not to come with us. Finally, Johnny nodded. He stood up and gently stood Julie up as well.

Julie wrapped her arms around Johnny's torso. We started walking but they didn't move. Dally walked over and I was scared he was going to yell at them.

Instead he bent down slightly to Julie's level and stuck out his hand.

"Come on, little broad." Dally said. "I ain't gonna hurt ya."

Slowly, Julie took his hand. I saw Dally smile slightly. He glared at Two-Bit who opened his mouth to say something. We made it back home and walked in.

Dad was sitting in his chair when mom walked in and saw Julie and Johnny. She gasped and rushed forward.

"Oh, what happened to you two?" Mom exclaimed.

"Their parents. I found them at the lot." I told mom.

She nodded and grabbed Johnny's hand. Julie refuses to let go of Dally which was kind of funny. Dally sighed and walked with my mom and the Cade siblings.

The rest of us followed mom to the kitchen where Johnny and Julie sat clinging to Dally. Dally looked uncomfortable. Two-Bit and Steve were laughing at Dally as Dally shot them a glare.

Mom finished cleaning Johnny and then moved onto Julie. Julie's eyes widened as she flinched when mom dabbed her cheek. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly.

Once mom finished, mom got ready for bed.

"You two can stay here." Mom told them as her and dad walked off to bed.

"You two can share the couch." Darry said.

They nodded. I brought down blankets and pillows and made them a bed. Johnny laid down as Julie stood beside him. After a moment, Julie laid down and curled up laying her head on his stomach.

"Night, Julie, Johnny." I said.

"Night." Johnny said.

"Good night Ponyboy." Julie whispered.

~JOHNNY POV~

"Johnny?" I heard Julie whisper.

"Yeah, Julie?" I asked.

"Will we have to go back home?" Julie whimpered.

I sighed. As much as I didn't want to go back, we had to. We had no where else to go besides the lot.

"Yeah, Julie we do." I answered.

"I don't want to though." Julie cried.

I sighed again. I rubbed her back until she calmed down. She started dozing off until she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead before falling asleep myself.

Bruised and BrokenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara