Drowned And Beat Up

~JULIE POV~

Johnny and I tried to fall asleep at the lot when someone fell right beside us. We jumped up and saw Ponyboy.

Pony stood up, dragging Johnny and I with him.

"Come on Cade's we're running away." Ponyboy told us.

Johnny and I followed, trying to keep up with him. Once we stopped, Pony let out a sob. I handed him a cancer stick as he lit it.

"What's the matter, Pony? Your scaring me?" Johnny said.

"Darry hit me!" What? "I swear we used to get along just fine and now he can't stand me!"

"It'll be alright Ponyboy." I said, trying to sooth him.

We walked around waiting for Pony to cool off. We made our way to the empty park and climbed on the climbing thing.

I noticed lights going circles around the park and tugged Johnny's jacket.

Both boys looked over and saw the same mustang we saw earlier. It came to a stop before a group of Socs came out.

"What're they doing? This is our territory?" I asked.

Johnny shrugged as did Pony. I hid behind Johnny when I heard Ponyboy speak up.

"You know what a Soc is? White trash with Mustangs and Madras." Then he spit in there face!

They grabbed Ponyboy and started drowning him as the started beating Johnny. I saw Johnny's switch on the ground and picked it up.

~PONYBOY POV~

As the Socs dunked me one more time, the last thing I saw was red.