Chapter eight-Tired from it all

*Your POV*

So I obviously didn't pass my chemistry exam that I took in Thursday,and every other exam that came after it.I got mostly C's,B's and D's,but never an A.Idk I just couldn't focus after that punishment night.
And that was like 2 months ago,but I was feeling it like yesterday.
I remembered it as pleasing and traumatic at the same time.
Now it was June,so the end of our first year at this college.At least for me,idk if Korvo and Terry are gonna stay,even tho I really don't want them to leave.
I had the hardest time trying to get back on track with my grades.I always felt exhausted,I always cutted out from my eating and sleeping time so I can study,and I was holding myself barely awake with energy drinks.
Korvo had it the easiest for every single class.How did he learn that fast,I want his superpowers.
Terry barely cared but idk why he also barely talked to me so Idk much about his situation.All I know is when I finally fix these stupid grades,I can just lay on my bed,face down and sleep for days.My energy was drained so much,i could barely talk to anyone.But I wasn't giving up.

*Korvo's POV*
Y/n is always studying and studying with absolutely no stop.I feel kinda worried.She hasn't slept or eaten in days,all she does is drink those stupid Monster energy drinks and study.
Idk why does she need to study so much.I didn't got the time to ask her.
Does she not understand or did she not follow sm that she has to regain everything we've been through since the beginning of the semester?Idk,but I shouldn't bother..I gotta focus on myself and my grades.

*Terry's POV*

She hasn't spoken to me in 2 months.Idk what the hell is going on with her.She used to want to hang out.Now all she does is read 24/7.Turning into a real Korvo ugh!
I mean I can go and ask if she wants to hang out.She seemed cool before..even tho we had a couple of arguments..THAT'S NOT THE POINT!
Never mind,I'll just ask.
I go to her from behind her chair,trying to playfully sneak up.
,,Long time no talk princess,I thought we were roommates,what happened?.."
I kinda whispered from behind.
,,Terr...pls...I am barely living rn...
She said being close to passing out on the desk.
,,Wow wow wow,I was just joking around,you alright?"I asked a lil confused and worried.
,,No...I just need a break.."she was kinda falling asleep on the desk,barely talking.
,,Shh,ok ok,nobody said no resting allowed"I tried to joke around while whispering and carrying Y/n to bed.
I lay her nicely on the bed and kiss her forhead before covering her with the blanket.
I stood for like 3 seconds before I got the idea of me to hop and lay next to her while I spoon her from behind her back.
It felt so cozy:)♡

♤Hope this comeback is good enough:),now I better go to sleep,it's 2:26 am♤