You Walk Into Their Room In Your Underwear

A scenario in where you walk into their room clad in only your undergarments. These are my depictions of their reactions, it's not canon. Feel free to base these ideas for a future story idea / reaction , etc.

≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅

Shu : 

He would notice your scent as soon as you enter his room, although his eyes remained closed. Even though vision remained hidden to him, you smelt stronger than usual. 

With great effort, he finally sees you. Clad in nothing. It would be a lie if he didn't feel a little bit aroused. Languidly, he gestured you to come closer onto your bed, and won't strike until your an arm span away. 

When you finally approach him, his hand latches onto your wrist and pulls you on top of him, whispering in your ear, "You woke me up, you lewd woman, now . . . How should I punish you?"

Reiji : 

Almost immediately, you already hear the scolding remarks from the vampire. "Go change right this instant!" 

He would say, but would continue scolding you and choosing his words precisely and slowly, in hopes of drinking your body fully. In the middle of the lecture, he might cover you with his own clothing, but he makes sure to keep his hold on you for an extended time before you question his actions.

Laito : 

When he sees you in this getup, he isn't surprised. Why would he be? This was a daily re-occurrence for him. "Hm, Bitch-chan~? You came early today, nfu~ and prepared, no doubt! How lewd you are~"

Kanato : 

He would stare at you. Big purple eyes trailing up and down your body. Over and over. 

His head tilts to the side, "(Y/n)-san, please kindly tell me why you wish to soil Teddy's eyes." When you try apologizing and turn around to leave, you could hear a soft sound and feel Kanato holding you wrist, "I put Teddy down now, you can stay."

Ayato : 

His eyes land on your chest. With such a intense stare, you can't help but cover yourself even further; he's disappointed. Ayato chuckles and remarks, with a mocking tone, "Are ya finally offerin' yourself yo Ore-sama?" It was a rhetorical question, since he was already dragging you onto his bed.

Subaru : 

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WALKING AROUND HERE SO EXPOSED? STUPID." 

After trying to cover his red cheeks, he swiftly covers you with his jacket, careful to advert his eyes away from your . . . Bare-ness. When you look at him, he turns away almost on instinct, cussing to himself over how cute you looked in the outfit.

Ruki : 

Scrutinizes you from head to toe. 

His eyes are focusing on every inch of your body, and you could tell his satisfaction when he nods occasionally. His comments were self-centered, "Humph, I have no need to question why you came to me like that. It's obvious Livestock such as yourself must take the initiative to appeal to their masters," 

Although he seems to like every detail, his appeal for you only grows when his eyes go to your neck, where among the numerous bitemarks; was a collar with the words 'Livestock. Belongs to Mukami Ruki' engraved into the golden plate.

Kou : 

"M Neko-chan~" Kou wouldn't even ask any questions. 

After a long day of work, it felt like bliss to simply return home to you. He hugs you tightly, making sure to press your bodies together. 

"Ne, M Neko-chan, you're wearing the pieces I bought you," he licks his lips before admiring the colors, "I chose correctly~"

Yuma : 

As soon as he sees you, your back's already against the mattress of his bed. His large form prevents you escaping below him as he nears your neck. Even though it seems he wants intimacy, he slowly kisses your neck and trails kisses down your chest; any mentions of 'sex' cause him to become flustered.

Azusa : 

The young vampire doesn't do anything but admire your skin, or rather, the pure-ness of your skin, and how it's so smooth and untouched. Subconsciously, his knife is in hand and the typical question always pops up, 

"(Y/n)-san . . . Would you like me to make some new friends for you...?" He's disappointed when you decline, but he doesn't mind. With you in that get-up, he can't help but trace his fingers lightly across the skin of your abdomen, his fingernails substituting the blade.

≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅

{ word count : 772. }

{ published on : April 3rd, 2015. }